Red Jacket Birthday Bash - THIS WEEKEND!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    They don't want a show thats just for gun guys , they want somthing that will attract a much broader/larger audience . They want to get into the history of various firearms and related artifacts as well as our products and the process of innovation and production . Really , how many times can you watch a guy slam a rivet ?

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    They don't want a show thats just for gun guys , they want somthing that will attract a much broader/larger audience . They want to get into the history of various firearms and related artifacts as well as our products and the process of innovation and production . Really , how many times can you watch a guy slam a rivet ?

Oh damn, I thought it would be like american chopper. You and Vincent would be screaming at each other, throwing barrels and so on...:D:D

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Oh damn, I thought it would be like american chopper. You and Vincent would be screaming at each other, throwing barrels and so on...:D:D

oh , I'd toss Vincent or some other hunk of wood around before I tossed a valuable gun part ;) :rofl:

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    if we are gonna throw stuff in an episode how bout a pigskin will???? can you keep up with that? (sample script)

me: slant route, left curl, bump and run

will: i'm gonna need a steak bagel for that one

me: nevermind, just catch the football

will: we have guns to build. quite f#cking around

vince: we can put C4 in the football and you can shoot it if you want.

will: thats the most worthwhile thing you've ever said

vince: you have to use a century WASR-10 though

will: my knee hurts, get back to work.

(enter ted nugent stage left)

will: hey ted, you know i used to play a little guitar in high school

ted: i'm more interested in that over inflated hunk of pork skin the tattooed boy is holding. boil that football with some backstrap and you got the secret ingredient to tom landys famous chili.

will: so i hear you brought us your MP5 to have re-worked.

ted: are you serious? my agent told me to pick up an airsoft gun at academy to let you boys tinker with while i get my first real tv exposure since that 70s show.

(will throws cryo treated krieger M-14 barrel accross the shop)

vince: you know uncle ted if you hang a strip of bacon out the back of your pants and go out for a pass, mia here will play strong safety and she takes a stiff arm like a pro.

ted: first time i've seen a pitbull who can play defense and take a hit, lets give it a whirl.

(ending credits.... shot of the nuge getting his butt cheek and fingers sewn back on while will feeds mia a slim jim and demands that if vince knows a damn thing about working on precision rifles that he will use his jedi powers to un-pretzel the thrown barrel)

Top Bottom