Red Jacket today and our commitment for the future.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Glad to hear things are going well.
    Please stay the same though, dont let the fame and all get to you. Keep the focus where is has been and you will be blowing stuff up on an international level for life. If I see you in a collared shirt, I will know it has went to your head!

I am looking forward to picking up my s12. Does a free tour come with each purchase?
    Gonna send you a PM about something also.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Good deal Will. Its good to see someone like yourself take the time to talk to the people......right here in Louisiana on a site such as this. I know you are a very busy person. The sky is the limit.

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Congratulations! It's good to hear of a Louisiana company succeeding/expanding, especially one that has such a huge national following.

Just don't up and leave and move to Texas. lol

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You have the very good fortune and enviable position of being on the precipice of elevating your "brand" to international status amongst the big boys. Congratulations on your exposure! Surround yourself and your business with good "loyal" people.

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Will, it's great to see a local company flourish in hard times....due to vision, mindset and of course a whole slew of good employees and family supporting the venture make it possible.
    Seems the show just put the icing on the cake!

Hope it continues to grow without too many growing pains...but we all know if they come, you will deal with that!
    :)

SeaZast

Nawlins AK Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Nawlins
    I firmly believe that the budding of all of this success lays with Will alone, before a massive staff. I can remember back on 04/05 walking in the shop, and Will stepping aside from his 18 hour day to answer my stupid questions. You always took the time to explain, no matter what. You gave a $#!+... And you deserve this. Hats off to you!

And when you need a full time gun artist, drop me a line :)

Sean G

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Will,

Dig the show and am very happy for you and your staff. You are living the dream. You get to build your dream gun every day you go to work and then have the reward of turning a profit and blowing **** up and shooting ****. What more could a jarhead want. I just wish I lived a little closser and wasn't already established in my current carrear. I would have loved an opportunity to be one of your gunsmiths.

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    I firmly believe that the budding of all of this success lays with Will alone, before a massive staff. I can remember back on 04/05 walking in the shop, and Will stepping aside from his 18 hour day to answer my stupid questions. You always took the time to explain, no matter what. You gave a $#!+... And you deserve this. Hats off to you!

And when you need a full time gun artist, drop me a line :)

Sean G
    Thank you Sean , trying to do it right . It's that "give a ****" attitude that's the heart of it and what we look for first in people we bring in . Will

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Congatulations Will!!!!! Keep up the awesome work ! Soon as I recover from my recent firearms purchase onslaught:bravo: I have a young gentleman that wants one of your AK's,and I have promised him one!! Myself a Saiga 12 also!! But It makes me feel very proud to know a local business has represented the state so well,,especially one that is located right around the corner from where I grew up !!! keeep up the great work!!

Top Bottom