Regions Bank

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Makes me glad we use the credit union at the wife's job. Always prefered the service there over the banks around here anyway.

optimapro2

Feels like home!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Harahan, LA
    All Banks, Credit Unions, etc... will be adopting this policy in the near future. The FBI is pushing them to adopt a No Hats/Hoodies & No Sunglass Policy. This helps with identifying the *Bad Apples* (i.e. Identity Thieves, Counterfeit Check Cashers and Bank Robbers).

I for one would not want my checks and ID stolen and cashed at a bank where all that can be seen on camera is someone with a hat & sunglasses on.

I do agree they should be enforcing the policy consistently!

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    I deal with Regions and they have the signs at all branches in the Houma area. I like the way you called them out on it. File a complaint with the home office and you might get some free checking with the threat of a discrimination suit. You know they have the video of it.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Only ONE real solution

m194.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'd have left, and returned later to let them know I no longer require their services....

.....wearing this:

adult-cat-hat.jpg

...Or better yet:
    smpimp%20hat.jpg

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Why be a dick about it? You know all banks have the standard, "Remove all hats, sunglasses and hoodies" signs these days. Just take off the hat, do your business and leave. If they want to play favorites, so what? Next time just use the drive thru. I think you are making to much of this.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Why be a dick about it? You know all banks have the standard, "Remove all hats, sunglasses and hoodies" signs these days. Just take off the hat, do your business and leave. If they want to play favorites, so what? Next time just use the drive thru. I think you are making to much of this.

Perhaps because if someone doesn't they'll continue to hire bad employees and eventually lose business as a result?

No- I wouldn't actually be an ass to the point of showing up in a Pimp Hat:D, but I'd spend a few minutes going over the heads (no pun intended) of the tellers to let someone in management know what happened....

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA

Because you know if the roles were reversed and the black customers were told to remove their hats while the white guy wasn't then all hell would have broken lose.

Thats one reason this country has become the clusterf^^k it is today. The majority has remained silent while the minority bitches until they get their way. Remember its the squeeky wheel that gets the grease

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not your "Bruh" firstly, and secondly, it's not the order I question but the fact that the policy is overlooked for some but enforced for others.

Which is why I would have told whomever it was, "I'll remove mine when they remove theirs." and immediately close my account right there.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Because you know if the roles were reversed and the black customers were told to remove their hats while the white guy wasn't then all hell would have broken lose.

Thats one reason this country has become the clusterf^^k it is today. The majority has remained silent while the minority bitches until they get their way. Remember its the squeeky wheel that gets the grease

Amen.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    What is a regions banck cecdick union?

All Banks, Credit Unions, etc.......What are these things?

Cash, mason jar, hole/hiding place in ground etc at home safe no need for whatever bank,credit union is?

Cash is King:} Yes to "Chicks" NO to Checks....lol

ts3ml8b8pptv30p1n0c.jpg
    uhouphx03egs5segnok.jpg

marco

Family Friendly
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Sulphur LA.

The majority is starting to wake up.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

It is a secret unwritten code that blacks are using against whitey! I am still trying to figure out how they all get the memo to be discourteous, rude, obnoxious, and unhelpful all at the same time! :dunno:

marco

Family Friendly
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Sulphur LA.
    It is a secret unwritten code that blacks are using against whitey! I am still trying to figure out how they all get the memo to be discourteous, rude, obnoxious, and unhelpful all at the same time! :dunno:
    You owe it to them. You must not have gotten the memo from Big Al and JJ. Eric Holder is kind of behind on passing it along. Give him time, he'll get to you soon enough.:chuckles:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom