Reloading Bench pictures- post them

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Come on over. You are going to have to fight with Curtis for time on the trimmer. These two prices of kit are great. My time has been cut by more than half without any sacrifice on quality precision rifle rounds.

sksshooter

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Walker, LA
    forgot to post some pics of my new bench. had enough of fighting the humidity and heat in the shed so i threw out the wifes scrapbook stuff and built a bench in the spare room/computer room.
    bench001.jpg

bench002.jpg

bench003.jpg

bench004.jpg

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Thought I would repost since I added some more crap, tired of swaping heads, went back to single stage for the .308. So here it is = Dillon Square B for all pistol calibers (full progressive), Dillon 550 for all .223 (semi Progressive) and Lee Classic C Clamp Single stage - with RCBS dies for .308. of course every kind of debur, tumbling equipment, powder, scales, etc, you can think of.

Last edited:

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Hey, all I can say is work hard hit it young, buy the best and keep on going...sorry no shooting range though otherwise I'd be holding shooting makes for all my bayoushooters friends....I'll describe the presses
    One was my late fathers, the second I bought to compete with his reloading, the 3rd 1050 I got for super cheap don't let me fool y'all I'm not in the whole kit kabootal for more a few fingers (no arm and a leg cost here) :rofl:
    When I need money I'll part with some hell, we only got 2 arms huh?!?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom