SOLD: Rem Model 7 and Rem XP100R

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDJHNTR

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 20, 2006
    MS.
    Due to some unforseen medical bills piling up on me I need to thin the herd. IT's a shame in America that I pay about $3k a year in medical insurence but the deductables and the "non aproved" phycision requested test and procedures are causing me to have to fork over so much cash!! OK......off my soap box!!

The Model 7 is the early 18.5" brl model in 7mm-08 with the nice checkered stock in excellent condition. I need $500 shpd for bare rifle to lower 48 or $750 shpd with the Leupold VariX-IIc 3-9x40 in Leupold rings and bases. This is a really nice rifle in great shape.

RemModel7.jpg

You guys have seen this one posted many times usually posed with a good whitetail! This is really gonna hurt but I'ts gotta go. Standard Rem XP100R in .260 Rem with Birris 3-12 A/O. all in mint condition without a scratch. This is a sweet shooter and is 14 for 14 on whitetails. Pet load will be sent to the buyer. Thinking $1150 shpd for this one or make me a fair offer. Bipod NOT included. Thanks everyone.......

RemXP100R.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom