Revolution - who watched?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    That's one of the reasons we dropped cable. Every time they started to run a good show, they'd cancel it. It usually happened just before the critical part of the show too. Caprica was excellent. Firefly was great. Battlestar Galactica was too. Naturally they all got the axe. Nowadays I don't watch shows until they finish their run. Then if they managed to run them all the way out I download them all or watch them on Netflix. That way I'm not disappointed when they get cancelled.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    battlestar galactica had its full run and i loved the ending. revolution is getting better by the minute, im a "Lost" fan. there are lots of guns but after our government we love to hate fell the militia took them away and made owning one a hanging offense. i have a feeling there is gonna be a revolution and lots of gun play. buy a monovault today.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    battlestar galactica had its full run and i loved the ending. revolution is getting better by the minute, im a "Lost" fan. there are lots of guns but after our government we love to hate fell the militia took them away and made owning one a hanging offense. i have a feeling there is gonna be a revolution and lots of gun play. buy a monovault today.

I wouldn't say it is getting better by the minute. The show was better without an intro, the intro sucks big time. They show images of AK47's but not a single one of the show. All that work for a hunting rifle, really, they can't be that scarce in 15 years. I guess we get to see the resistance next week, but the previews where pretty bad so I am losing hope for this show. Going to make some .45s now.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I'm glad I haven't wasted any of my time watching something so damn silly at least the walking dead comes back next month. I wish they would have finished Jericho.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I'm glad I haven't wasted any of my time watching something so damn silly at least the walking dead comes back next month. I wish they would have finished Jericho.

It's the silly, boring ones that stick around for season after season. The good ones get cancelled right after you get hooked.

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Man I know. I keep waiting for another network to pick these shows back up, especially The Unit. Most if not all of those guys aren't really doing anything now, that I know of. Don't guess it's going to happen though.

The way I understand it, it will never happen. Fox cancels shows but they retain the IP and never release/sell the rights.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    LOL!

DorkTower1108.gif

Last edited:
    Top Bottom