rifle pictures thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    MY LEG GUN!

2007_grindhouse_pt_003.jpg

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    This rifle is NOT for the ARGY purist, I did some pretty unorthodox changes to this rifle!
    This started from an ARGY kit from Sarco that was purchased with the group buy I headed up early last fall. After much debating with myself, I decided to use a DCI type I lower that I did a COONASS SCREW-UP ON! Well Johnny "MOSES" Glover was able to correct my screw up and worked it out superbly! He also modified the receiver to work with the Argy Lower, also cut the Para nose cone cut as well.
    He then cut the ARGY barrel to 17 3/4" , crowned and rethreaded it, this was an Argy barrel that I had from a previous kit. I then had him modify and make the type I cut into the ARGY Lower as well!
    I purchased a DSA combo devise and had ROCKMUP (TCUSTOMS LLC.) machine the serrations off the end of the devise and also widen the grenade retainer grove and add three more matching groves. The folding stock, para nose cone dust cover and springs along with the bolt carrier are also DSA.
    I think that about sums it all up; it was finished with Gun Kote satin black.

argyparalsfold.jpg

argypararsfold.jpg

argyparacombo.jpg

argyparalsrec.jpg

argyparars.jpg

argypararscloserec.jpg

argyparals.jpg

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well I thought I was going to wait until the last three were here and present, BUT it looks like it will be still a little while. So here they are in a nice lil line up on a Semi-sunny day. I am NOT a photographer so my pics suck! BUT I think everything is pretty much identifiable.

Well here they are in the METAL, WOOD and PLASTIC!

centerview.jpg

lh2view.jpg

rh2view.jpg

jackinpox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Westwego, LA
    here's my sig 556 (work in progress still lots to do to it) sorry for the small pic still learning this attach file thing

Last edited:

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Here are some old pics. I need to take new pics of these, plus a few more recent acquisitions.

Yugo M-48 Mauser
    pic0034.jpg

Maadi RML AK-47
    pic0058.jpg

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    OK, decided or lets say I was persuaded with a great group buy with XLR Industries to be the first in LA to try their Evolution series all ALuminium chasis based on the AR15 platform. I swaped my Savage Model 10 .308 from the Bell and Carlson Medalist Tactical stock to this beast. Just mounted it today, cant wait to sight it in and shoot an F Class or Precision match with this stock.

knct42l82t8ugvk3vv1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom