rifle pictures thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crash_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    the pressure is on then, here is a rifle i wrapped in vinyl advantage max-4 camo

mail.google.com.jpg

Last edited:

screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    First off:
    welcome.gif

Second off, nice weapons. I have never shot several of those models, which leads me into my third comment-

You are not too far from me. I assume you come to Shreveport at least periodically. I am a member and RSO of Long Range Alley. I would be happy to have you as my guest. We have the only 1000yd range in LA, we have an 'Assault Deck' (loads of fun for EBRs), and lots of rifle and pistol bays. You are welcome to call me at 877-LA CARRY next time you are going to be over here, and we can send some lead downrange.

http://lra-tti.com

ETA: I don't see any gentleman's guns... where are the ARs?
    icon_smile_wink.gif

Oh, thanks for the cool EBR smilie in your avatar- I snarfed it to add to my collection.

Thanx, It's hard collecting the firearms I want while working at McD's and splitting the funds with stuff I'm doing to my car. I'd be happy to let you shoot any of my firearms. I'll have to get some ammo together before then though. My lead stash is running sorta dry, .223 is a biotch to find for cheap...I'd love to find some cheap Wolf .223 and 7.62x39. If you want to bring some ammo of your own then you can dump as much as you want through my shoulder pipes.

Me and my friend were in Keithville about a week ago looking at an Army Surplus store. Nothing there seemed to impress me though.

I have plans of an AR down the road. Though, I haven't decided if I really want to feed two .223 machines. Since my AK84S is chambered in 5.56x45 (.223)...and for what its worth its pretty much a nail driver.

And your welcome for the smiley....I've got a few more here and there I've collected myself.

L

Louis Phillips

Here you go guys. KMW/Surgeon, .308, McMillan, Sunny Hill, Kreiger 1-11", 24", 5.5-22x56 NP-R2 NXS, Badger's

APRIL073.jpg

Any of you guys shooting on Oct. 20th?

3wbdriver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2007
    Leesville
    I call it the Q-36 Illudium Explosive Space ModulatOr. It started life as a Glock 22 magged Kel-Tec Sub 2000.

Q36magholder001-s.jpg

Q36magholder004-s.jpg

When I want to reach out beyond 100 yds, I use one of these.

1-07PSL-M44-s.jpg

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    +1 I tried a few rounds with it at nick's while it was still under construction... Different scope then, but very nice. I even offered to even swap him for my Enfield #5 and he turned me down! Oh well...

J

jayd

I figured I'd go ahead and put up my now complete DPMS LR .308. It's topped off with a Leupy Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm IR in a LaRue mount.

Welcome aboard T
    'S bout time you showed up
    That LR308 is looking good ;)

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    OK, OK here's one I made out of a parts kit and a steel tube that I cut, shaped, and welded into a receiver, and I blued it in my backyard. I really enjoy shooting this one because it's beefy as all get-out, and at 250 yards over iron sights I can ping the 14" steel gong all day long.

yugoslavian%20M70B1matted%20reduced.jpg

I have a butt-load of these things, by the way. I bought the parts kits back when they were cheap, and when I'm bored I fabricate a receiver and build an AK.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom