Riots and Criminal Damage in NOLA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Right it's expected that we are quite. Im tired of being quiet! Seeing that guy beat because of who he voted for really has me pissed.

I here you man. The only way to retaliate is demand justice. These dirtbags should be prosecuted. Demand it happen. But it really won't do you any good. Next option would be put yourself in harms way and when given the legal opertunity (you are being attacked and fear for your life) plug a few. I would not endorse that it's kind of risky. Until we reach a point where justice prevails again hopefully very soon, we are left with these piles of human garbage.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Ugh...I'll be in Chicago in a little over a month. I hope this **** has calmed down by then!

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Dress warm. I went around this time of year once and damn was it cold. I liked being able to see some of the city but was not all that impressed by it. there was some history there and I had a good tour guide(our regional sales guy). I did have some awesome grub while I was there. We ate at this Italian place by the United Center and then a BBQ place. they were both featured on Diners, Drive-ins and dives. Plus I got a Chicago dog which was alright but had to at least try it once.

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    I'm still very confused at the reason behind these protest are even over....
    Is it that the LGBT and transgenders will not be able to take a dump in the bathroom of their choice?
    Are they made at the fact that they won't be able to abort a child anytime they feel fit?
    Is it because they may lose 1 or 2 checks a year on their welfare?
    Do they think Trump will send out hit parties to kill all the blacks and Latinos?
    Do they think the earth will spontaneously combust because of global warming?
    My point is, these dumb tree hugging hippies are clueless and naive about the importance of laws and how the economy works. All there mad at is all the stupid aforementioned **** that means NOTHING to the real contributors to this country.

Unbelievable!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    If only this could be Trumps reply to the rioters, but alas, it can't be so.

Attachments

• bag-o-dicks.jpg
      bag-o-dicks.jpg
      70.8 KB · Views: 74

aa5gp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2016
    Tickfaw, LA
    I started very early with my boys countering the liberal nonsense espoused by their teachers. I taught them to be warriors not whiners. They grew up with family values and very conservative. And I see my grandsons being raised the same way.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Well we are the violent, gun toting, bible thumping, extremists right?

It's best to remain calm and collected in times like this. It shows who the grownups are. One of the best arguments I heard yesterday about all the "protests": You really think we want you idiots that are burning your own cities to decide who should run this country?

If only those crazy white people would just go to Dookie Chase on Orleans Ave and have fried chicken and red beans.

Top Bottom