Ron Paul Campaign Claims Supporters Assaulted At Louisiana GOP Convention

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    Greg, 1) paul getting 6% in the primary doesn't mean jack squat, very few people actually turn out to vote anyway, 2) we're supposed to be a Republic not a mobocracy run by polls (aka "Democracy), 3) if Paul really does only represent 6% of the state of Louisiana...where are all the passionate supporters from the other 94% and where are their delegates (who the flip gets pumped about anything Romney or any run-of-the-mill GOPOS has to say?)

You people are truly sore losers and are establishment elitists who are trying to hang on to what little you have left by cheating and not even playing by your own rules. The Tea Party was started by people who are tired of being lied to by the GOPOS and taken for granted. We're the new generation that's the counter of the counter culture. The true conservatives. Either get on board or get out of the way. Even if Romney gets the nomination, its' still only a matter of time. GOPOSs are on their way out as are the Democrats. Ron Paul is the only real conservative Constitutionalist up there and people appreciate his message because he is a consistant statesman. Neoconartists can cheat, lie and hijack the Tea Party all they want, eventually their true colors are revealed, they are exposed for the frauds they are and they fall by the wayside (I.E. Michelle Bachman and Newt Gingrich). People aren't buying it anymore (which is what happened Saturday).

Im not always great at putting my thoughts into words, which is I will probably never be the POTUS ha !! This says what I feel about it.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Thats fine by me,in 06 my fiance(from Israel) was working with a school over there and some of them fired rockets across the border into the school and killed her and a few children and wounded others. I dont care what anyone thinks about how I feel about those dirtbags. They can all rot

When I went to Israel we were on the border with Palestine. You could see from where we were at stuff spray painted on the sides of buildings. One was of the planes flying into the towers with "Allah Akbar" sprayed below it.

Edit: I insult Ross little because he is a liar. He was telling people to vote for Romneys slate stating it was Pauls to try to trick people into voting accidently for Romney.

you need to blame america and the jews that run this country. ask mjolnir. he read about it in the wiki-bible

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    The wiki bible? I will have to look that up . I never heard of it . Oh believe me I know there are others to blame no doubt. Well I just took another ambien. Another night having trouble staying asleep. I guess I will go lay back down and try again. I may be right back down in an hour ha!

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    More of this please. Any weight to this rumor?

It came from the Paul campaign.

*By 10:50 a.m. today, the newly formed convention completed its work. Newly-elected national delegates met with the Romney campaign’s Louisiana Chairman, Scott Sewell, who graciously said ‘that he supported the effort and would do everything he could to make sure the delegation was seated’ in Tampa.

*Despite the divisiveness that characterized the Louisiana state convention initially, we are thankful that the Paul and Romney campaigns took the high road to guarantee the enfranchisement of Republicans whose candidate preferences differ

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/06/03/ron-paul-campaign-statement-on-louisiana-gop-convention/

I've also been told by a veteran political operative that the RNC is going to seat the majority delegation regardless. We are the majority.

To be honest, even though we won, things happened and people were made delegates that shows the status quo/good ol' boy network was alive and well in the contest, even though they "lost". I put that in quotes because loss is relative in Louisiana politics.

Last edited:

JP762

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    River Ridge
    I'd rather RP than anyone else. The prospect of that christian extremist fanatic Santorum still gives me shivers.. Replace his cross with a moon and star and he'd be one of the crazy muslims we hate so much. And anyone who hates gays that much might be hiding something... He reminds me of westboro bapist church, perfect example actually...

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    I'd rather RP than anyone else. The prospect of that christian extremist fanatic Santorum still gives me shivers.. Replace his cross with a moon and star and he'd be one of the crazy muslims we hate so much. And anyone who hates gays that much might be hiding something... He reminds me of westboro bapist church, perfect example actually...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson/wilson12.html He's part of the Yankee problem in America. A problem that has been with us since the Puritains lost their true Christian faith. A long but interesting article. Not for the politically correct

JP762

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    River Ridge
    Man, alot of the first colonies were comprised of different religious sects of differing bastardizations of christianity, putitans, quakers, etc. alot of em were, by standard perspective, bat **** crazy. And what's "true christian faith"? Everyone has a different view of god than other even if it's given the same name, it's all perspective. There's ovet 3,000 sects of christianity alone, all saying theyre the only ones that are right. That's an overwhelming pissing match that no one could win.

I wont vote for any out right religious politician, god is irrelevant, the constitution is your guide line. People voting for someone based on religion pisses me off.
    I vote based off how said politician will uphold constitution.. I'm with Thomas Paine when it comes to religion.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    ..........................................I wont vote for any out right religious politician, god is irrelevant, the constitution is your guide line. People voting for someone based on religion pisses me off. I vote based off how said politician will uphold constitution.. I'm with Thomas Paine when it comes to religion.

Right on, brother. It is an outrage that the POS George Washington spent the first hour of his day in prayer and meditation of scripture for the entire 8 years he spent in OUR office. Scandalous.

And Thomas Jefferson, what a scumbag, acknowledging God in The Declaration. Intolerable.

As a matter of fact, we should repeal The Declaration. 90% of the signers had Divinity degrees from Harvard.

Sheesh

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    Right on, brother. It is an outrage that the POS George Washington spent the first hour of his day in prayer and meditation of scripture for the entire 8 years he spent in OUR office. Scandalous.

And Thomas Jefferson, what a scumbag, acknowledging God in The Declaration. Intolerable.

As a matter of fact, we should repeal The Declaration. 90% of the signers had Divinity degrees from Harvard.

Sheesh

I won't vote for a politician who name drops Jesus or God (like George W. Bush, Mike Huckabee or Newt Gingrich)....but I will vote for a man who illustrates his Christian belief in the way he condicts his duty as a statesman and as a man....Ron Paul is such a man. He illustrates consistancy, honesty and a practice of adhering to the Constitution that was designed to LIMIT the power of government to keep it (the flawed men running it) from attaining a god-like status. He has a Christian view of Government. Moreso, he illustrates it in the way he engages people in strength, but with humility.

The generation of the Founding Fathers knew more of Religion (Christian faith) in their little finger than most modern Church going Christians today. Calvinism was the mindset that bred them with. (George Bancroft, I believe, called John Calvin the virtual Founder of America) Pilgrim's Progress and the Holy Bible was the most common book in every household.

The life of Thomas Paine, in later years, was disgusting to most Americans, including the Founding Fathers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom