Rossi single shot .223 (not youth)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, up on the chopping block is a brand new, never fired, adult sized (not a youth stock) single shot Rossi .223 with a 23" barrel
    As you can see this is still in the box. I bought it as an attempt to get my girlfriend into shooting, but SHE decided she would like to go another route, go figure. It has a pretty wood stock, no dings or scratches. It comes with the weaver scope base mounted on it, and it has a front sight, but it does not have a rear sight. I assume if you wanted to shoot it open sights, a rear sight wouldn't be hard to find. This would make a perfect truck gun, or budget varmint gun.

The model is R223MB which if google'd mainly shows links to the synthetic variation for over $200.

I am looking to get $160 for this FTF in Baton Rouge area. Not really open to trades right now, but that may change. Also, open to cash offers if you want to throw a number out there, but please don't lowball me, my asking price is already a loss for me.

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

thintheherd

always lookn buy & trade
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    new orleans
    thanks alot anything to add i am open to doing trading i realllllly like the stock you just dont see them with nice looking wood like that. any other 22s , magazines, drums anything you might want to part with thank you for your time and messages

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I will take a look at my schedule, and see when/if I can get out there and let you know, but I am going to leave the rifle available to local purchases in the meantime.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    hello just checking to see if you gave my offer any more thought about the ruger single six thank you again

I have thoughyt about it, but I just don't have the stuff to add right now to even the trade out. Sorry, if I did, I would be all over it, but I don't.

Please let me know, I could meet you one evening around 6:30 in Port Allen at walmart

The next day I am free in the evening would be Wednesday, if you are down for that night, we could do that. Let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom