RTKBA Rap Video....werd to yo muddah!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    if you look on their YouTube page, they have plenty more. They are a pro2a / pro-weed mix. Actually, they are a pro-individual rights, and simply choose the two most visual and hot button elements of that argument to bust nasty funky rhymes about. LOL

I like it, and as I move closer to thinking the whole drug war may not be what it is cracked up to be, I kinda see their point more and more.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I like it, and as I move closer to thinking the whole drug war may not be what it is cracked up to be, I kinda see their point more and more.

chin_scratch.gif

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    Ok first, he needs to be disarmed, and 2nd he needs to be slapped for wasting the time making this, uploading it, and overall lowering my IQ just watching this....

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Pro-weed / Pro-gun, huh?

The average hippie would be so overwhelmed by this conundrum, he'd probably stroke out. :rofl:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Blaming a lowered IQ on some one else ??....

Don't matter much to me, they have as much right to KBA as I do until they don't, and last I heard.... music, hair and dialog weren't causes of action, didn't see 'em smokin no weed and wouldn't care if they did

mb504

Better than Cheese
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    New Orleans
    If you check out Michael W Dean's stuff, it's really on the libertarian side of things. His " A User's Manual for the Human Experience" is a good read/listen too. He's able to get the rules of life down to two rules (not that long list of 10) and pretty much all the others are just special cases of his. You can download the audio here: http://www.lifeamp.org/

ALos worth checking out his music too, if you like the more punk side of things. One of his current music projects is "Right Arm of Wyoming". You can download all his much online too (yes, from his site).

Top Bottom