Ruger American Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    If it's as good as the rifles and priced right, it should be a win. Hope it stacks up, I like most of what ruger has done lately

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Word is the new Ruger American Pistol has lots of small parts inside similar to the Sig P320.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I say this about every Ruger and I will say it again now: At that price they can keep it. Aside from the 10/22, all rugers cost about twice what they are worth, especially their pistols.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I say this about every Ruger and I will say it again now: At that price they can keep it. Aside from the 10/22, all rugers cost about twice what they are worth, especially their pistols.

I have no faith in their quality control, nor their ability to troubleshoot an issue with a weapon that has been sent back to Ruger to fix. I still own a 10/22, but when it dies it will not be replaced with another Ruger.

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm not a big Ruger guy, although I do have a couple collected over the years. I do have to say that as a company they have been consistently bringing out new product rather than just sit back and ride on the brand name. Kudos to them for that.

J.wag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    poplarville mississippi

I picked up a lc9s about a year ago now for around 300 out the door. It's my daily conceal carry I have put around 3000 rounds down it now and still love it. Only issue is the Finnish looks a little rough however I don't baby it and don't expect it to look like it just came out the box.

I also have a 22 mark 3 heavy barrel stainless pistol that I picked up for 500 buck a few years ago. That one was kinda priced high but it's solid as a rock.

Top Bottom