WTS: Ruger American Rifle .30-06 with Nikon Prostaff 4 - 12 x 40 Scope

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwheat6105

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2013
    I purchased this rifle new from Academy last year because I thought (at the time) I'd get into hunting. Well, that never happened and it has literally sat in my safe, unused, for over a year. Again, this rifle is brand new, never used. A little about it: The Ruger® American™ .30-06 Sprg. Bolt-Action Rifle features the Power Bedding™ integral bedding block system which positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel and a Marksman Adjustable™ trigger with 3 - 5 lb. pull weight. The rifle is designed with a 3-lug 70° bolt and a drilled and tapped receiver for mounting the included scope bases.

Features and Benefits
    - Bolt action with a 3-lug 70° bolt
    - 22" alloy steel, hammer-forged barrel with a matte black finish
    - Power Bedding™ integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel
    - Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included scope bases
    - Ergonomic black composite stock with a contoured fore-end and serrated grips
    - Marksman Adjustable™ trigger with 3 - 5 lb. pull weight
    - Tang safety
    - 4-round rotary magazine
    - Sling swivel studs

Brand new the rifle is $349.99 + tax

Also included is a Nikon Scope...also brand new and never used! The Nikon Prostaff 4 - 12 x 40 Riflescope features multicoated lenses for maximum light transmission and optimal brightness and a consistent eye relief that helps keep your brow safe. The BDC reticle's see-through ballistic circles are great for long-range shooting and allow a normal sight picture for short-range shooting, while hand-turned, 1/4-MOA, positive-click reticle adjustments let you zero in quickly and maintain your setting. Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fogproof and shockproof protection.

Features and Benefits
    - Multicoated lenses for maximum light transmission and optimal brightness
    - Consistent eye relief helps keep your brow safe
    - Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fogproof and shockproof protection
    - Precise hand-turned, 1/4-MOA, positive-click reticle adjustments let you zero in quickly and maintain your setting
    - BDC reticle's see-through ballistic circles are great for long-range shooting and allow a normal sight picture for short-range shooting

The scope retails for $219.99 + tax

I'm selling the rifle, scope and 50 rounds of ammunition for $500

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_6986.jpg
      IMG_6986.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 54
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom