Ruger LCP .380 ACP

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    Ruger 6 + 1 Round 380 ACP w/2.75" Barrel/Blue Finish/Soft Case

Ultra-light, compact carry pistols weigh only 9.4 ounces in Ruger's smallest pistol frame with a height of 3.6 inches and a width of just .82inches. The LCP is comfortable and affordable, making it a natural choice for a dependable back-up or personal defense carry pistol. High performance, glass-filled nylon frame is topped by a through-hardened steel slide in a blued finish. Soft case included.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Mfg Item Num: 3701
    Category: FIREARMS - HANDGUNS Type :Pistol
    Action :Double
    Caliber :380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
    Barrel Length :2 3/4"
    Capacity :6 + 1
    Safety :No Manual
    Grips :Checkered Polymer
    Sights :Fixed
    Weight :9.40 oz
    Finish :Blue
    MSRP :$379.00

Your Price: $285.00

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well I am now the owner of the Ruger LCP, picked it up from Ronnie at Ladners yesterday, actually spent way too much time with Ronnie I see this being a very EXPENSIVE friendship! Just kidding but dealing with Ronnie is GREAT!! You guys in and around New Orleans area owe it to yourself to meet him and check out his business!
    Was also impressed with the Bersa CC380 Thunder......well yeah so impressed I had to pick one of them up as well! Will have a full report on both of them in a few days.

Any info on CC holsters for either of the two above mentioned pistols would be appreciated!

KT

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Any info on CC holsters for either of the two above mentioned pistols would be appreciated!

KT

When I had my LCP I had attached the steel clip for a KelTec P3AT to it. Let's face it, they're almost identical and all I had to do was open up the tabs on the end a little to get it to fit.

The closest thing I had to a holster was the DeSantis Nemesis. It was great before I put the clip on it. The *ear* on the bottom of it keeps the little pistol upright in your pocket and the tacky exterior catches the inside of your pocket and makes it stay there when you draw the pistol.

This is cool too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ruger-LCP-CCW-Black-Holster-Wallet_W0QQitemZ300389099846QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f095e946#ht_500wt_1182

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom