Ruger LCR 22 LR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Surfmonkey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Like to hear opinions/thoughts on the Ruger LCR 22 LR as a concealed purse carry for a woman in her 60's....or recommend another option

Thanks in advance...

Jim's Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    Baton rouge, LA
    The LCRs are great pistols. The rubber grip is large for a small frame pistol and seems to be a favorite of ladies who take our CCW class.

If if is going to be a defense gun I would think about stepping up to a 9mm or at least a .22 Magnum.

Surfmonkey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Covington, LA
    The LCRs are great pistols. The rubber grip is large for a small frame pistol and seems to be a favorite of ladies who take our CCW class.

If if is going to be a defense gun I would think about stepping up to a 9mm or at least a .22 Magnum.

What would you recommend in the 9 mm or .22 Magnum? This would be for my wife to primarily carry in her purse...

lajones

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Louisiana
    From a wife's point of view, I carry sig p938 mostly, sometimes a G26, occasionally Kahr pm9. My all around favorite handgun is a G19, just larger than I can conceal.

Surfmonkey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Took the wife out to fire a few different handguns. Her choices came down to the M&P Shield 9mm and the Ruger LCR 22 mag....She opted for the Ruger LCR 22 mag based on it being easier to operate, feel, and the ease to conceal in her purse. In her words, "nothing to pull back, nothing to do but aim and shoot". Thank all of you for your feedback and information...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom