SOLD: Ruger MkIII 22/45 Lite in Burnt Bronze w/ modifications - PRICE DROP - $500.00 OBO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoveskeTiger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Baton Rouge
    Evening, fellas,

I am selling my 22/45 Lite to fund a new little project. I don't shoot this thing enough and it's a shame, because this thing is a blast to shoot.

Package consists of:

- Ruger MkIII 22/45 Lite w/ Burnt Bronze anodizing
    - 2 magazines
    - Tandem Kross High Performance Kit (Details are here: https://www.tandemkross.com/High-Performance-Kit-for-Ruger-MKIII-2245_p_185.html. Consists of new hammer bushing, slingshot upgrade, new LCI, Titanium firing pin, new extractor, and extended mag release)
    - Tandem Kross "Plus 1 Pro" Bumpers (3ea - 2 are installed on mags, 1 in original packaging)
    - Tandem Kross Victory Trigger
    - Volquartsen Target Sear
    - VZ Grips

Everything above is installed in the gun save for that Ti firing pin (didn't have the necessary tools), and the mag disconnect is gone pecan thanks to the TK kit. As you can see in the pics below, ALL original hardware/grips/basepads are included. The VZ grips aren't a perfect color match (nothing is), but they still look good. I realize that the Bronze looks orange in these photos, but that is a product of my house's lighting. Looks a lot better in natural light. Gun is hardly used.

Everything above priced at retail comes out to ~$700.00. I'd be happy to get $550 for everything, but will listen to offers. I do not have the original cardboard box, but I'm including the Kimber case in the pics. I know I have the manual lying around somewhere - I will find it when sold.

Text or call me at (337) Two Three 0 - Five 8 6 Eight or shoot me a message. I'd be happy to answer any questions or provide more photos upon request. FTF in Baton Rouge or Lafayette, Cash or Venmo only. Thanks for looking.

Optional:
    3MOA Razor Red Dot RZR-2001 with mount (Add $325). Mount rides a little high, but I took it off a subgun and didn't care enough to buy a lower mount.

ZSZ7MPg.jpg

HFU01VF.jpg

CU7qLkw.jpg

xztGM3O.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom