WTT: Ruger Security Six... Algiers Point NOLA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

19eleven

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    St Roch
    I have a Ruger Security Six, Blued 2 3/4" barrel with Serial Prefix 156xxx, Mfg 1981. Adjustable sights. Lock up is like a bank vault and a slight cylinder ring. Only 20 total rounds fired. These revolvers are becoming harder and harder to come by and this one is in damn-near perfect condition. Has factory wood Ruger grips. No box but I do have the manual. Comes with a well made tan leather RH paddle holster (unknown make, but like I said, it is extremely well made). I purchased from original owner and he basically purchased new in '81 it, shot 20 rounds of .357 and put it in his safe where it sat until October of this year. These revolvers are built like tanks and love a steady diet of full house .357 loads. I've also heard from several sources that the trigger (which is already very nice double and crisp, light single action) gets better as it gets shot. I will also include 50 rounds of Winchester .38 +P and 50 rounds of Remington .357 (100 rounds total) If you do your research, you'll understand the scarcity of these revolvers and the value of them whIch Is about $550 In thIs condItIon...

Looking for 1911, S&W M&P, Glock, Sig, SAXD or ??? Just shoot me what you have to trade.... I'm open to any pistol trade.

Located in Algiers Point and would prefer FTF. Offers or questions: debaservelouria@gmail.com or PM here.

20121117_211849.jpg20121117_213034.jpgSS2.jpg20121117_213112.jpg

Last edited:

19eleven

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    St Roch
    Will also include a Blackhawk Silent Partner plain edge (used, but not abused) to sweeten the deal for the right offer. I still have the box for it as well.

BHAWK.jpgSilentPartner.jpg

19eleven

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 28, 2010
    St Roch
    Will consider all trades. Please email debaservelouria@gmail.com or PM here at BayouShooter. Looking for Glock in any caliber or size.

I will also include 3 HKS Speedloaders and a set of Pachmayr grips that I ordered for the Security Six a week ago... (they will be delivered next week after Christmas) and I can send them to whomever trades when they arrive...

Happy Holidays!
    :rockon:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom