RUGER

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ffrooster

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2007
    Alexandria
    I have a ruger super blackhawk 44 magnum hunter model , 7-1/2' barrel stainless steel with laminate grips, w/2.5-8 x 28 weaver scope (also silver) and an aluminum locking storage box and a bandoler holster . Comes with half a box of bullets, would like to trade it for a Tikka T3 7mm mag.or Encore 25-06.. also will trade for the right crossbow! Cash Price is $750pistol 2.jpgpistol.jpg

Last edited:

Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    DSCN1035.jpgDam I wish I didn.t already have one,OK just two, love them ,It's funny you said Huckleberry, one of my kids just got back from Montana were the Berry grows,she also brought back some chololate Huck, Its wonderful stuff, check out this web site, Huckelberrypeople. com. I think they are located ,, in Hungry Horse,, Montana.Love those names...
    I have a ruger super blackhawk hunter model , 7-1/2' barrel stainless steel with laminate grips, w/2.5-8 x 28 weaver scope (also silver) and an aluminum locking storage box and a bandoler holster . Comes with half a box of bullets, would like to trade it for a Tikka T3 7mm mag.or Encore 25-06.. also will trade for the right crossbow! Cash Price is $750View attachment 19833View attachment 19834

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom