Rumor out - Drew Brees may be heading to Tampa

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyBabyDaddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You trying to start an insurrection? :dogkeke:

And Jameis Winston in New Orleans- what could possibly go wrong, there??? :rofl:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Well, there is the salary cap issue. But dang, there would be rioting in the streets if we traded Brees. People would burn down the Super Dome.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Well, there is the salary cap issue. But dang, there would be rioting in the streets if we traded Brees. People would burn down the Super Dome.

That's true about the salary cap, but you can see my point. The Saints need solid players and coaches. The money is there and the city/fans are there.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That would be the most controversial move by an NFL franchise (IMHO) since Jerry Jones allowed Jimmy Johnson to exit in the offseason following back-to-back titles...:doh:

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I don't think Brees is going anywhere, he is the only one who is untouchable on that team right now, but don't let Winston's off the field behavior blind you from his on the field 4th quarter comebacks, I think he has the ability to become a great NFL QB, but if he can keep it together off the field is the real question, and I don't see Tampa passing up on him for Brees, they are building.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I don't think Brees is going anywhere, he is the only one who is untouchable on that team right now, but don't let Winston's off the field behavior blind you from his on the field 4th quarter comebacks, I think he has the ability to become a great NFL QB, but if he can keep it together off the field is the real question, and I don't see Tampa passing up on him for Brees, they are building.

While I agree Brees isn't going anywhere, I disagree on Winston. I don't think he will be relevant in 5 years, but that's just my opinion.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Thank you for your continued support of the New Orleans Saints and for helping us sell out the Mercedes-Benz Superdome for a ninth consecutive season! Preparations are well under way for the 2015 season, as we look to achieve our goal of playing in Super Bowl 50 at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Your loyalty to our team is valued tremendously, and we are extremely happy to announce that your season ticket prices will not be increased for this upcoming season!

Within the next few days, you will be receiving your 2015 New Orleans Saints season ticket renewal packet. The packet includes your first installment invoice, which is due on Friday, March 20. You will also find other important documents, such as your Account Maintenance Forms, should you need to make any changes to your season ticket account.

We will once again handle all relocation and additional seat requests online, and you, the season ticket holder, will have total control in choosing your new seats! Enclosed you will find more information on how that process will be handled. Only accounts that pay their first installment by the March 20th deadline will qualify for the relocation/additional seat request process. As always, all relocation and additional seat requests will be prioritized based on seniority, and is subject to availability.

In our continuing effort to better serve you, we again offer you the service of managing your season ticket account online. By using your account number and personal identification number (PIN) that are shown on the invoice, you can easily access your account information.
    For your convenience, you may click HERE to log in and make a payment on your Saints account.

Should you have any questions regarding your invoice or any other account matters, please feel free to contact us at (504) 731-1700. Thank you, again, for making the Mercedes-Benz Superdome one of the most intimidating and challenging venues in professional sports, and we look forward to an exciting 2015 season!
    Sincerely,

New Orleans Saints Ticket Office
    New Orleans Saints | 5800 Airline Drive | Metairie, LA 70003

This is my season ticket renewal notice email. I will not renew if they trade Brees. You can bet that they would go right through the waiting list for season tickets like a hot knife through butter.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Brees tweeted this today. lmao. Ole boy ain't happy!

07714aec7cc0ee168f90ff927545a206_crop_north.jpg

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Guess none of you are old enough to remember when they traded Archie Manning. It was hard to swallow, but it was the for the better. Brees can't have but two or three years left.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom