Russian 7.62 Nagant revolver + ammo (SOLD!!!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I have a russian 7.62 nagant revolver for sale. It comes with a manual, holster, and acc. I also have 186 rds of ammo to go with it. It's dated 1945 and is a nice collector gun.

$200 for everything or possible trade for ?

100_1020.jpg

Last edited:

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    You know these pistols go for like $100 -$125 at local gun shows. And like $75 -$85 in shotgun news. Is the ammo expensive?

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    Yes I know how much they cost. I bought 200 rds of surplus ammo for 95 shipped. The "hotshot" brand goes $50 for 50 rds. I'd sell the pistol alone for $100, but then what would I do with the ammo?

Dredd

Punisher
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    184   0   0
    Jun 16, 2007
    Folsom, LA
    I saw some for $50 for a box of 50 rds at the gun show. Ok online it's cheaper, but is still over $100 + shipping for 200 rds of ammo. :confused:

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    Stop fuckin his thread up, especially since you have no intentions to buy it probably. PM him about it.

Look jackass, I'm not "******* his thread up". Take your nose out of my ******* and mind your own business. Even at .50 cents a round, his 200 rounds is still $100. Add that to a VERY good price on the gun at another $100, and you've just arrived at his asking price. So I didn't screw anything up, now did I Einstein?

I'm not about to screw a guy out of trying to make a sale. It's up to YOU to decide if you'd like to buy it. If you want it you'll pay the money for it, and quite honestly, if I didn't have a C&R license already, I probably WOULD buy it. Those are great little pistols that have the capability of shooting .32 H&R Mag, which is one HELL of an explosive little round. Good shooters, if not lookers, and will definitely function forever with that rugged design.

Kudos to whoever takes it home!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom