Russian SF training. NUTS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Saw that on tv a while back. I must admit it was part of my mall ninja technique research. Crazy how with all the advanced training he still lets one go at his feet.

22doberman22

choot'em
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    Prairieville
    Saw that on tv a while back. I must admit it was part of my mall ninja technique research. Crazy how with all the advanced training he still lets one go at his feet.

I'm more on the side thinking it wasn't accidental.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm more on the side thinking it wasn't accidental.

I don't think so.

It happen more than once
    and on the second time I saw it,
    his finger (was) straight and off the trigger
    and in slow mo he went from that position
    to finger inside the trigger well, pulled the trigger once,
    and then back to straight and off the trigger.

:dunno:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The shooting at the ground is indeed intentional, and is trained as a method to distract and repel. Larry Vickers discussed it on another forum. Friggin' nuts.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Very very very very different. They didn't put a vest on Marge and Shoot her in the chest. The HR Demos done in the UK and US are done in a very controlled
    Rehearsed fashion like an Airshow by The Blue Angels. Looks crazy from the ground but the pilots have practiced every stick movement a thousand times and for them it's a dance.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    The shooting at the ground is indeed intentional, and is trained as a method to distract and repel. Larry Vickers discussed it on another forum. Friggin' nuts.

Talk about nuts. If the situation is intense enough to warrant shooting at the peoples feet to disburse them, then you would almost think it's time to start dropping people. With my luck a bullet would ricochet and hit me in the damn shin!

Martini

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Red Stick
    Most of it is pretty nuts, but there is one part that caught my attention as a potentially useful drill, once modified for safety, is the math drill. It's at 2:25. I think the idea of lateral movement, multiple targets and having people yelling math problems to solve and shoot the correct dot could be a good confidence drill. Even some jostling could be ok in an advanced setting. Just skip the turning around, shooting into the ground and shooting next to the shooters head.
    Thoughts?

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Some jog 1.5 miles and immediately go to the firing line to shoot. Others run 100 yards and immediately shoot. Some run, do sit up and push ups and immediately shoot. Some run, do exercises and have to assemble their gun before shooting. Some do any of the above and then get hit with brass as they shoot. Some are told if they miss the head of the hostage their loved one will die. There are many safe ways to induce stress on a shooter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom