WTS: S&W 625-8 PC and Ammo Option

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgibso6

Ryan
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Lafayette
    SOLD

Greetings,

Price for revolver: $900
    Price for ammo w/ rev: $100

Face to face preferably in the Lafayette area, but I get around.
    Call or text: 337-344-5456

Forward.jpg Backwards.jpgSloped.jpg

As the title reads, Smith & Wesson Model 625-8 Performance Center. As pictured, this revolver came from the factory a 4" barrel with a partial underlug, trigger stop, slightly chamfered charge holes, red, white, and blue grips, black accents, gold bead front sight, and I'm sure a few other special features. I can't remember if it came with those ridiculous standard rubber grips from S&W, but I can throw in a set if you need.

The revolver comes with 4 moon clips. I doubt moon clips are an absolute requirement with this gun, but it's definitely a good idea to use them. They are very easy to use, but can be a pain in the backside if you're not familiar with them. I'll be happy to give you a run down on how they work and recommend a few tools to make it easy.

The revolver is in great shape. I'm selling it because I don't shoot it often enough and I've applied for grad school which will be expensive. It shoots great. I've shot one, maybe 2 local IDPA matches with it, and put a couple hundred rounds through it altogether.

Ammo.jpg

The ammo: 100 rounds of American Eagle 230 grain ball and 100 rounds of Freedom Munitions 200 grain ball. It's currently zeroed for the 230's. I won't sell the ammo separate from the revolver until after the revolver sells. If you need hollow points we can talk about those as well, but I figure the ball ammo will interest people the most.

I probably shouldn't entertain trades, but I know people will ask. Any of the Ruger Match Champion revolvers would be nice with a preference towards the 357 w/ adjustable sights. It's probably a crap-shoot, but the Super GP has had my attention for a while now. S&W M19 carry comp, S&W 929, S&W 627, S&W 327, and there may be a few more revolvers I'd consider.

Ryan

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom