S&W M&P Shield 9mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poor_shot

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    NOLA
    Who wants to pay 11% above retail when they could get them recently for 11% below retail and that price will soon return.

i also used to be able to buy stripped lowers under $100. i know this is a pistol but it's a gun show and everyone going is getting taken somehow. if you have to have it now, i'd pay it, b/c i've been waiting over 4 months for one to come in and couldn't wait any longer and paid a premium.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    i also used to be able to buy stripped lowers under $100. i know this is a pistol but it's a gun show and everyone going is getting taken somehow. if you have to have it now, i'd pay it, b/c i've been waiting over 4 months for one to come in and couldn't wait any longer and paid a premium.

Academy in Hammond gets 1-2 per week. $399. I hung out in the store and played with one until one of my students came and bought it so no one else could lol.

saggitarius449

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Olla, LA
    How does the 9mm feel in your hand? I held the .40 and really liked it but looking at the pictures of them side by side the .40 looked a little bit longer in the grip, magazine well area. And it fit my hand very well.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Overrated gun. Prefer Kahr CM9.

The more I shoot my M&P 40 S&W shield, the less I like the trigger. It's a good gun for its price point, $425 out the door, but I refuse to pay a premium for one, even in 9mm which is what I am still looking for.

jquinnett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Bossier City, LA
    They went premium price when they first came out...I paid $465 (9mm) for mine last year. Hot item regardless and brings hot price. My Taurus 709 is actually lighter, but Shield is more accurate, better sights and trigger. Not too much recoil for the 709 or Shield compared to a Keltec PF9 which kills me after about 3 rdsTaurus is a good value gun for the price and mine has over 1k and never a problem...goes bang, feeds anything, Glock Hi-Viz FS with some trimming fits.

Top Bottom