S&W Model 29 44 MAG

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tater

Mud Puppy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Leesville
    Anyone know the value of a S&W Model 29 44mag, 6.5in barrel, blued? near perfect condition.... need an estimate of what fair would be.

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    I have a 29-2 6.5 inch barrel blue in perfect condition that I wouldn't sell for $1500. Not replaceable. You may sell yours for less, but I think fair would be $800 - $1100. That's just me. I sold a nickel 4 inch 29-2 recently for $850 with presentation case and tools. Hope this helps.

Not scientific and only based on emotion as I love mine and would never sell it.

Can you send me a couple of photos? bone-wagon at hotmail dot com. Thanks, Bone....

Tater

Mud Puppy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Leesville
    thanks.... i don't have one, a buddy does. He offered it to me for 350, but being a true friend, I couldn't rob him like that and I told him he better do his research first.... i was thinking they were the 800 range.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    thanks.... i don't have one, a buddy does. He offered it to me for 350, but being a true friend, I couldn't rob him like that and I told him he better do his research first.... i was thinking they were the 800 range.

You can find em in the 7's in that condition.
    Not always, but often enough.

6's are a good price... Also not unfindable.

rustyduck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    near morgan city
    i bought a nickel plated one for $500. it supposed to have a $200 trigger job. the finish is wore down in some places with some nicks which is good cause i don't think twice about dragging it through the woods.

i have a metal plate hanging at 100 yards at the camp and i can knock the hell out of it with that revolver. doesn't seem to have much if any bullet drop.

btw, who sells the cheapest .44 mag target ammo? or do you all reload?

Top Bottom