S&W Revolver gurus can I get some help(price check)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Hey everyone I have these 2 S&W revolvers,I'm interested in letting one of them go but I'm not sure how to price them,prices online seem like they're all over the place..
    What's an honest fair price to charge?I like them alot but they've been sitting in the safe for a while now and I'm looking to use the cash for another project.
    Thanks for any and all info
    Left model 66-2
    Right model 19-5.
    877b734d6428771741a1cf9e0e01c91e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    NIB, Fired a few rounds, or Heavy round count will make a difference in price.
    Not new I brought them used a while back from cabalas gun library..ive personally put about 100-150 thru each one..
    The do have some minor "swirls/scratches" that I'm sure would easily buff out,I just never attempted doing it because I don't know how and didn't want to damage the finishes..
    I won't be able to get actually pictures for then untill later on.this was a photo that's heavily filtered that I got off my Instagram account

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Both are pre-lock models. The 66 and the 19 are the same guns, different finishes. The 19-5 appears to have factory target grips while the 66's grips are aftermarket. Excellent revolvers.

Top Bottom