Sad day for America when a White House Official attacks US soldiers.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Given other examples, it's not out of the realm of possibility--and more reason to withhold judgment until after an investigation.

Well, he is right about this^! But a douche nonetheless.

The only way his conclusion can be correct is if there was a "Jacob's Ladder" conspiracy.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    I'm hoping he is just throwing some "what ifs" out there....and using the most extreme examples to just push the point of the investigation.

The examples he uses...are pretty out there what ifs.

And from what I have read...Bowe Bergdahl was very sympathetic towards the civilians. In any case...the transfer of 5 for 1 was pretty one sided.
    Obama blew it by not consulting Congress. This isn't going to go away IMO.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Its damn sad that other stuff didn't bother the democrats.

Think about the groups they pander to. In the wakes of the most abhorrent crap, they very rarely eat their own.

You have to give it them; they stick together like two sweaty ass cheeks! ;)

dwsonar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Lockport
    I thought I'd read that there was an investigation 2 years after he left, and it was found that he had deserted. I wish I could remember where I saw that. Anyone?

aboatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    Looks like we have the government we deserve. If enough people vote for a turd you have to expect shitty governance! I hope Bergdahl's platoon gets the opportunity to rebut Friedman's allegations.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    This scandal will fade away like all of the rest . They have been through it countless times . They get beat on for a few weeks and some other story will come along to push it out of the lineup .

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Obama's scandals don't fade, they just get replaced by the next scandal. He thought this would replace the VA scandal, and it has. He just didn't expect it to blow up in his face the way it has.

Its going to be interesting if the Republicans win the Senate...

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Obama's scandals don't fade, they just get replaced by the next scandal. He thought this would replace the VA scandal, and it has. He just didn't expect it to blow up in his face the way it has.

Its going to be interesting if the Republicans win the Senate...

It's working brilliantly. America has no attention span any more. It is so sad that we have sunk so.........oooh what's that.....a shiny!

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    I think its sad that Obama's constant jumping from one disaster to the next has become the "new norm" in our country. People just seem used to it now. If there has ever been a hands down lock for worst administration ever he has to be it (Carter must sleep a lot better and Grant has certainly been cheering from wherever he is).

Top Bottom