sad day for some of us

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TowTruck

Jared
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Denham Springs
    I feel let down as an American!!! Not that I didn't see it coming but I guess its sinking in today. As I attempted to watch the news I saw nothing but black people getting on buses to go witness the first "black" president. That had me flamed for no other reason that they have no idea that the SOB isn't black he's moo cow with white and Muslim (and Hawaiian)!!!! And the fact that most of them were probably on government assistance.... I could go on and on but I just needed to get that off my chest.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I feel let down as an American!!! Not that I didn't see it coming but I guess its sinking in today. As I attempted to watch the news I saw nothing but black people getting on buses to go witness the first "black" president. That had me flamed for no other reason that they have no idea that the SOB isn't black he's moo cow with white and Muslim (and Hawaiian)!!!! And the fact that most of them were probably on government assistance.... I could go on and on but I just needed to get that off my chest.

Jared, the reason they are riding the bus is because they always ride it. :mamoru:

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Come on, $75 mil for an inauguration??? When others cost $5 mil??? Lets find the change. Oh wait, he doesn't have any left.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

Zebra.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I like how he stubmle saying "i Promise " and "United STates of AMerica"

My wife said all the "Afro AMerican" teachers in her school wore the african colors today all out. I'm sorry. Was this the Africa inauguration?

I can't believe he had the audacity to say is middle name

HUSSEIN

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    We're in a recession now.
    We'll skip over depression and go strait to collapse.
    BTW, I probably won't turn the TV on for another 3 years.:mad:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I did not watch it. I had better things to do with my time like work on my house but I did listen to it on 99.5 FM while painting. My daughter texted me from school to say "at least he put his hand on the bible". I texted back "That only means something if he believes in it."

Was it me, or was everything very anti-climatic and seeded in racism? "Let the brown stick around" and "let the red man get ahead man"? But, "let the white man do what's right man"? What's up with that crap? Oh yea! The white man is the devil. I forgot.

And WTF was up with that "poem"?

usafcajun

USAF/LEO/IT
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2008
    Assumption Parish
    Here's a question that my require some research... When the announcer introduced him before he walked out he said 'President-Elect Barack H. Obama'........in the past did the announcer always say the middle initial or the FULL name and if so, why not now?

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    im just really tired of all the white people telling heartfelt moments of over coming raceism haha as far as i remember every white person on tv talking could use any bathroom they wanted to,,,dont get me wrong i understand the historical meaning of a black president but someone please tell these lily white assholes to stop faking the funk.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Well, for my children and grandchildren's sake I really hope he turns out to be the best President we have ever had. But---I think that prophecy about the end of times will over-ride any and everything that mankind does or doesn't do.

As Yul Brynner said in "The Ten Commandments", "So let it be said, so let it be written"!

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I heard this somewhere on the radio I think:

Guy one: "He is the first African-American President"

Guy Two: "No, he is the first "African" American President. You know, born in Kenya and all."

:mamoru:

Top Bottom