Safariland for my M&P

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paracord

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    West Monroe, LA
    Hey guys just purchased a TLR-1s for my M&P 40 FS with thumb safety. With the light added I can't use the same Bladetech holster I have been using anymore. The holster I'm looking into right now is the Safariland 6004 or 6005. I've used these plenty of times before and love them. Only problem is I'm not sure if they make a model to fit the 40 with thumb safety and light. I've looked and looked and haven't found a definitive answer anywhere. Not sure if the standard 6004/6005 made to fit the 40 FS w/o thumb safety will also accommodate one w/ safety? Any help you guys can give me in locating the right one is much appreciated. Thanks

fishbaja2

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Baton rouge
    I have a safariland for my glock 22 with TLR2 and love it! This holster has a felt like liner and think it is easier on the gun finish than regular no lined. They are not cheap but I looked for a while for this holster that fit the laser/light.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Why not upgrade to a Bladetech with a light setup ????????

Also I seriously doubt the thumb safety would be in the way of the Safariland holster, just take it to a Police Supply store and check for fit

Paracord

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    West Monroe, LA
    Idk, I love my Bladetech but I've always been a big fan of the 6004. Another Bladetech made to fit the gun with light is third in line for me right now. First being the 6004 and second being a Comp-Tac MTAC.

Top Bottom