WTS: Saiga 223 converted w/4 mags **reduced price**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mothrgoosr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    SOLD

I am selling my pistol grip converted Saiga 223 AK variant w/ 3 SGM magazines and 1 OEM 10 rd. mag. This is one of the finest AK variants available. It was manufactured in Russia at the famous Izhmash factory where Russian military AKs are produced. I am also including a UTG railed quick release optic mount (works great!). (Does not include optic, sling or case as seen in some pictures)
    The rifle features:
    *16 in chrome lined hammer forged barrel
    *SGM railed forend
    *Tapco G2 trigger group
    *Tapco T6 stock in OD green
    *2 brand new (1 in package) 30 rd. SGM magazines, 1 used 30 rd. SGM in excellent condition (it is the only one I use--functions flawlessly)
    *Includes original manual, cleaning kit less cleaning rod (as pictured), and oil bottle
    *Only fired approximately 300 rds, and meticulously cleaned after EVERY range session
    *No bullet guide installed. Sometimes this is done to be able to use imported mags and can always be done in the future if you choose to. This wasn't necessary in my opinion because the SGM mags function so well.
    *Fully 922r compliant

With Arsenal discontinuing the SLR series and Saiga imports nowhere to be found, this is a great chance to pick up a 223 AK. Unfortunately, I need the cash.

I will ship promptly to your FFL (at whatever shipping speed you wish) after receiving a USPS Money Order. Feel free to email me any questions at mothrgoosr (at) gmail.com

Price is $725 obo plus shipping. No FTF. I can meet at a local FFL to do a transfer to avoid any shipping. Cross posted. First to post gets first opportunity to purchase.
    2vsl0yh.jpg

Optic not included
    view.php

flvm1j.jpg

dxjk12.jpg

fvqyo.jpg

140j21j.jpg

(Case, sling, and optic are not included)
    33e36zp.jpg

Includes everything seen in the above image!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom