Saints season ticket holders?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Just curious if anyone else here is season ticket holders? If so, are you doing the whole negative test deal to attend games (for those that aren’t vaccinated)?

They want a negative test within the last 72 hours, but the clinics I’ve called claimed the results would take 3+ days so not sure how anyone can get the results in tome guaranteed?

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE ON VACCINATIONS!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Rapid test are within 15 minutes. Wonder if they will accept a Walgreens home test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I couldn't care less about the Saints, or the NFL, but Gretna Medical Center does PCR tests and you'll have results in a few minutes, before you walk out of the door. They don't send to an outside lab so the results are faster. I've used them when I needed testing for travel. Enjoy your BLM national anthem.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I couldn't care less about the Saints, or the NFL, but Gretna Medical Center does PCR tests and you'll have results in a few minutes, before you walk out of the door. They don't send to an outside lab so the results are faster. I've used them when I needed testing for travel. Enjoy your BLM national anthem.

Maybe I need to find somewhere local to me with their own lab.

I don’t care to go, but the tickets have been purchased and having trouble selling. Not going to waste them.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Maybe I need to find somewhere local to me with their own lab.

I don’t care to go, but the tickets have been purchased and having trouble selling. Not going to waste them.
    I'm not judging, my friend. They've already got your money, if you can stomach the wokeness, you may as well use the tickets.

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    If enough people raised enough ruckus, and withheld enough dollars, this situation would fix itself right quick.

Agreed, though this is where the problem actually is in todays society. People used to speak with their wallets by not supporting such things knowing that it wont take long for things to ''self correct''. Now people speak with their wallets by shelling out the money because entertainment is more important than sending the message that entertainers have no business in politics or other garbage.

No idea where to go get a rapid test or a 72 hour test.
    Cant you just identify as vaccinated or 72 hour negative and go about you day ?? Hell it works for more odd things then this right ??

Last edited:
    Top Bottom