Same-sex marriage becomes legal in DC

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    If someone is worried what two consenting adults are doing in the privacy of their home better not think they have the right to bitch about someone else worrying about what they do in theirs. I for one am all for homosexuals being just as miserable as us married heterosexuals. Just wait until they get screwed over by a divorce lawyer.

blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    They have the right to be miserable just like the rest of us. Besides, people who are gay are born gay, they don't just decide to become gay one day out of the blue. It doesn't have anything to do with the laws of the country or the example set by parents. If your gay your gonna be gay doesn't matter what anybody thinks. It is in their DNA.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    ...people who are gay are born gay, they don't just decide to become gay one day out of the blue. It doesn't have anything to do with the laws of the country or the example set by parents. If your gay your gonna be gay doesn't matter what anybody thinks. It is in their DNA.

Do you have personal experience? Where did you hear/read/learn that? Are you gay?

I'm pretty sure the only thing we can say with any amount of certainty is that it's NOT in their DNA because if it was, that would mean that it's hereditary. Think about THAT for a minute...

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do you have personal experience? Where did you hear/read/learn that? Are you gay?

I'm pretty sure the only thing we can say with any amount of certainty is that it's NOT in their DNA because if it was, that would mean that it's hereditary. Think about THAT for a minute...

Or a genetic mutation.
    I like certain women for whatever reason. I don't choose to like particular women. I just do. Therefore, it makes sense that all attraction should be this way.
    There probably are people that are confused either way, but I don't think this is the case most of the time.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Doesn't matter how/why.

You can't control what hair color you were born with, or what eye color - but there was this guy that wanted to give a special status to blond haired, blue eyed people...

If you are born gay, want to be gay, or if your sexuality is determined in the years 3-7 and yuor environmental factors and influences lead you to be attracted to men, women, or both - again, doesn't matter to me as long as you pay your taxes and keep your beliefs off my freedoms.

That's why we should quit calling it "marriage" in legal matters. Marriage was originally a religious matter and later became something legally recognized.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Fred and Larry got married in California .

They couldn't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's Mom and Dad's house for their first married night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has breakfast.

As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mom if Fred and Larry are up yet.

She replies, 'No'.

Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'

His mom replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.'

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, 'Are Fred and Larry up yet?'

She replies, 'No.'

Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'

His mom replies, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school '

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again,
    'Are Fred and Larry up yet?'

His mom says, 'No.'

He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'

His mom replies, 'OK, now tell me what you think.'

He says: 'Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue.

Top Bottom