Sat Nov 12 Covington Lunch Meet Up - RSVP link added and updated 10-26-2016

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    [ video ]insert video url here[ /video ]

Do that, but delete the spaces. I hate links.

Sliguns doesn't like me, because I told him his Mustang is ugly.

Thanks

Well Mustangs are not Camaro's but dogging a car guys car is like telling him he has an ugly wife. It's just plain wrong. Now if you saw my crawler and told me it was ugly... well it is.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Not really anymore it's a wrinkled up piece of $*** that's been twice flooded. If I thought you really were interested I would pm you pictures.

I am actually interested to see it, considering that my Dad is a chassis builder and has built three tubular chassis dirt track cars and two tubular chassis drag cars, as well as countless classic cars' chassis.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I am actually interested to see it, considering that my Dad is a chassis builder and has built three tubular chassis dirt track cars and two tubular chassis drag cars, as well as countless classic cars' chassis.

I just want to see some welds.

JR1572

Robbie

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   1
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    Well crap, now I have to meet you.
    Been looking for a builder.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

I just want to see some welds.

JR1572

I wanna see pictures! Show me!

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Really fellas it aint that special I don't intend on wasting my time or BS's bandwidth on my beat to hell old Chevy

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Really fellas it aint that special I don't intend on wasting my time or BS's bandwidth on my beat to hell old Chevy

I can attest to BS's bandwidth being able to handle it. Surely you have a picture on your phone!

Or you could bring it to our meetup? :]

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Alright guys, please use this link to RSVP:

https://goo.gl/forms/Akk9UCLXt3aZ6MPM2

Anyone who tries to falsely sign up other members or do anything stupid (you know who you are) is going to receive a permanant ban. I don't have time to sort through silly responses. Keep that in mind.

The_Shadow

The Shadow Knows!
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southeast, LA
    I'll try to make it, sounds like an interesting event! I will say that the people I have met on the forum have been great to deal with. Meeting a few more would be neat! :hi5:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I was gonna go have a prostate exam that day... But, if we can make a rule for everyone to wear screen name tags so all the calling out can be done at some point...from all the double dog dares and say that to my face online confrontations we've seen over the past few years...count me in!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I was gonna go have a prostate exam that day... But, if we can make a rule for everyone to wear screen name tags so all the calling out can be done at some point...from all the double dog dares and say that to my face online confrontations we've seen over the past few years...count me in!

I'm game :] Though I'm not sure what I'll get called out on...but this could be fun!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Probably everything imaginable. Heck, if you want, we could make up some stuff to blame you for! :D

Hmmm...well you've only been here since August...so I don't know how much you'll be able to dig up in a month, but go for it buddy!

Top Bottom