Savage Mk IIFV .22lr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    For something that started out serious, this has to be one of the best humor threads I've seen in a while.

What are you laughing at? Your lack of professional opinion is not appreciated around here, so either hack up some constructive advice to aid in the selling of this fine firearm or get the hell out of my thread!!

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I do have one question- what size bullets does it shoot and can you reload for it? Okay, that's two "Mr. Prissy, Why You Messin' Up My Thread"

Last edited:

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Ok this is now the funniest thread I've read on BS.com all year!

Random thought to further sh!t on Ritten's thread: Has anybody seen the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas special? It was on the other night. Funny as hell.

Dave

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I do have one question- what size bullets does it shoot and can you reload for it? Okay, that's two "Mr. Prissy, Why You Messin' Up My Thread"

It really likes the lathe turned copper projectiles, but it's a bitch to get them in the case.

And are the dies and press to reload included?

No, but notice the above question and realize that once you buy dies and a press you will also need a "Redding case stretcher" so you can get the maximum performance out of the 320gr rounds.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Ok this is now the funniest thread I've read on BS.com all year!

Random thought to further sh!t on Ritten's thread: Has anybody seen the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas special? It was on the other night. Funny as hell.

Dave

Ummmm........who the FU*& are you?

Mom?

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    That sounds so.....you know. See, I can highjack a thread, too MR. RITTEN!

SON-OF-A.....don't you have something better to do? Don't make me bring up.......

Tell you what. Y'all want a scope. FINE!! I've got a dozen or so in the parts bin. Buyer gets to pick...

toilet-roll.jpg

Last edited:

idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    It really likes the lathe turned copper projectiles, but it's a bitch to get them in the case.

No, but notice the above question and realize that once you buy dies and a press you will also need a "Redding case stretcher" so you can get the maximum performance out of the 320gr rounds.

Where do you get those 320gr 22lr rounds? I'm getting my son his first gun for Christmas and I NEED some of those so we can go hunt brown bear in Florida.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Where do you get those 320gr 22lr rounds? I'm getting my son his first gun for Christmas and I NEED some of those so we can go hunt brown bear in Florida.

Buy the rifle and I'll reveal my sources.

Would you repaint the rifle for me before I buy it?

Dave

I'd consider it. I think hot pink is just your color too!

**edit** If you want one of the longer scopes it will be $10 on top of the original price for the extra paint. A painted sunshade will run you $15.

Last edited:

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    **edit** If you want one of the longer scopes it will be $10 on top of the original price for the extra paint. A painted sunshade will run you $15.
    [/COLOR]

How many Mildots/MOA will those scopes have? I need something out to a mile so I can shoot milk jugs.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    How come there is no smoke in any of the pictures? If you added some smoke it would sell faster and you could ask more money. 5 point seven 3 hundred and twenty 2 batrillion dollars.

scope and dog included in that price. obvi

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Will it shoot 22WMR? I have a whole bunch of them and someone told me it might would if I banged the bolt closed with a claw hammer. Whatcha think?
    What magazines does it come with? Guess it is 25 total mags, so how many of them are nudie books? Any of the really hardcore stuff?
    Got a pic of the supressor? You really should post a pic since that comes with it!
    I thought supressors were illegal to have unless you were a real ninja?
    Whats the dog's name?

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Can it hit a Pepsi Can at 500 yards and if so what is the DOPE. But it has to do it on the first round only. What primers are you using in your hand loads for it? I guess BR2's?

I have some copper turned projectiles but they are in .408CT. Would you consider a trade for some.

PS .22 take CLIPS only everyone knows that. MAGS are for Revolvers and M1 Garands only. Ya'll need to reed the intrawebs more.

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    How many Mildots/MOA will those scopes have? I need something out to a mile so I can shoot milk jugs.

These scopes have a BDC reticle designed for the ballistics of the .22lr round. You zero the impact at the very top of the bit circle on one end and the bottom of the circle will be dead on at 147.5 yards. No Mil to Minute conversions needed.

How come there is no smoke in any of the pictures? If you added some smoke it would sell faster and you could ask more money. 5 point seven 3 hundred and twenty 2 batrillion dollars.

Did you're mother have four **** while your dad tried to breast feed you as a child or are you really that confused?? I stated a dozen posts back that I stopped smoking three weeks ago!!

Last edited:

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    These are scopes (I know these are scopes, I can see them in the damn pictures)have a BDC (BDC- Brain Dead Computator?) reticle designed for the ballistics of the .22lr round.

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Will it shoot 22WMR? I have a whole bunch of them and someone told me it might would if I banged the bolt closed with a claw hammer. Whatcha think?
    What magazines does it come with? Guess it is 25 total mags, so how many of them are nudie books? Any of the really hardcore stuff?
    Got a pic of the supressor? You really should post a pic since that comes with it!
    I thought supressors were illegal to have unless you were a real ninja?
    Whats the dog's name?

Yes, you can shoot 22WMR, but you'll want one of the longer scopes for it since it's a flatter shooting round.

No hardcore stuff, just Sears catalogs (lingerie sections stuck together).

Supressors are illegal but I'm a real nin...........damn......nevermind.

Dog

Can it hit a Pepsi Can at 500 yards and if so what is the DOPE. But it has to do it on the first round only. What primers are you using in your hand loads for it? I guess BR2's?

I have some copper turned projectiles but they are in .408CT. Would you consider a trade for some.

It can, but you'll have to run really fast while shooting to get it that far. I use mag primers only.

I'll trade everything in this thread for one .408ct projectile, but it has to be in the chamber of your Windrunner.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    SON-OF-A.....don't you have something better to do? Don't make me bring up.......

Tell you what. Y'all want a scope. FINE!! I've got a dozen or so in the parts bin. Buyer gets to pick...

toilet-roll.jpg

Those are crappy scopes!

I wouldn't wipe my ass with one of them!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom