WTS: Savage Model 11 .308 with Leupold 3x9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellow5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Slidell Louisiana
    As the title says, I'm selling my Savage Model 11 .308 with the factory stock. It has fewer than 100rds down the tube, and it DOES have the Accutrigger. There are some slight cosmetic nicks in the finish, but nothing big. The scope pictured is a Leupold 3x9 Rifleman, the manufacturer date based on the serial # is in 2004, which is also when I bought the rifle. I'm selling both as a package deal.

Edit: The bipod was given to me. It's a cheap one that came from Walmart I believe, but it works, and I'm including it free of charge.

k9ddr.jpg

I originally paid:
    Rifle - $400
    Scope - $199

I'm asking:
    $460 for both OBO
    Edit: I will consider selling the rifle separately for $370
    Note: I'm only doing FTF transactions in the Northshore area, preferably Slidell. But if that's not possible for you, maybe we can work something out.

This is a great steal for an awesome rifle that's ready for hunting or as the beginnings of a custom build. It would make a great Christmas gift AND help me pay my college tuition :) I prefer PM's, but you can reach me at billwebb at gmail dot com. If you need my phone #, PM me first. I can provide more pics on request and I plan to add some more here probably tomorrow. I'm a longtime member of ar15.com under the same username, and I have 100% positive feedback on numerous transactions there. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom