SBR state police approval

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aherring1983

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Finally received my approval letters from LSP today for my two SBR AR-15 lowers, now to get federal paperwork sent off, hopefully the wait time will pass by quickly.

Big thanks to Mouthpiece for the trust & Everyday Hunter for the lowers, engraving, and paperwork.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Talked to NFA lady yesterday - wait (stall) time is 6 months now.

Finally received my approval letters from LSP today for my two SBR AR-15 lowers, now to get federal paperwork sent off, hopefully the wait time will pass by quickly.

Big thanks to Mouthpiece for the trust & Everyday Hunter for the lowers, engraving, and paperwork.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Yes, but think of the joy that will come the day you receive your tax stamp!

Hey Terry,

It's John. The one you talked to a week or so ago about the trust change. Dad is pumped up about getting on board haha. A tirant 9 should be approved in the next month or two. Excited for sure! Then the cycle continues and I donate more of my paycheck to Derek!

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    It's a deliberate hassle to discourage people from going through the process.

Wait...you mean that the Obama Administration would have an agency of the Executive branch deliberately put up bureacratic roadblocks to stop the enjoyment of Second Amendment Rights?

That's not what he said when he was running in 2008.

:)

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Wait...you mean that the Obama Administration would have an agency of the Executive branch deliberately put up bureacratic roadblocks to stop the enjoyment of Second Amendment Rights?

Not to defend Obama but my first MG was in 1998 and it sucked back then as well. Anywhere from 90 days to 9 months.

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR

It started with FDR but that's one tradition Obama's happy to honor.

egl1962

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    just got my lsp papers back today. signed them and sent them in on 1/6 and had them in my mailbox on 1/20. now for the long wait.

Top Bottom