SBR tax stamp question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shroom14

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    prairieville ,la
    I am thinking about getting a SBR I have seen people on here explain it several times and tried searching. THE QUESTION IS DUES THE TAX STAMP EXPIRE AND IS IT A ONE TIME REGISTRATION, ALSO ANYONE KNOW WHO DOES THE TRUST IN BATON ROUGE AREA AND WHAT IS THE AVERAGE CHARGE TO SET UP THE TRUST. any help would be great once again sorry if its been posted before. Oh and is it $200 flat

Last edited:

shroom14

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    prairieville ,la
    Thank you, Mark is that MouthPiece that everyone talks about i thought he was in Laf. was trying to keep from going that far but might do it any he seems well recommended / liked nevermind it wasnt smart enough to look up at the banner on the top of the page for mark

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Thank you, Mark is that MouthPiece that everyone talks about i thought he was in Laf. was trying to keep from going that far but might do it any he seems well recommended / liked nevermind it wasnt smart enough to look up at the banner on the top of the page for mark

Mark is in Lafayette, Mouthpiece is in NOLA. I believe Mouthpiece can do everything by phone and mail. PM mouthpiece before you spend any money.

Top Bottom