SC resident, but live in LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    Yea, I actually saw that and sent him a PM. He has it listed on Gun Trader right now. If it doesn't sell on Gun trader I will probably talk a little more to him about it. I am in Chicago right now for another two and a half weeks though and it would be kind of hard to go look at a gun right now.

Question though, would you guys trust that gun. It's a Rock Island armory, which from what I hear, they are crap.

Also, jgwalt1, I actually realized what the SCCC is. I have heard of it before, and I know people who are in it at UNO. I will probably join up at ULL.

Another thing, I have heard that LSU might start letting students keep their guns on campus. This is just something a friend of mine told me, not sure if it is true or not.

jgwalt1

Straight Edge
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    We had a bill go through the legislature...HB199. It passed out of committee 11-3 (alot better than we thought it would do) but it died on the house floor. We were only about 7-8 votes shy of it passing the house floor and will bring it up again next time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom