Score for the citizen!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    I know where you're going, but for our uninformed friend...

An officer of the law, in performance of his duties cannot be charged with assault for pointing his duty weapon at an individual he believes is a threat to his or another's safety.

If a citizen unholsters a gun in the presence of an officer, he'll be lucky if he doesn't get shot. THAT would not be pretty.

And yes, there is a double standard because generally, police officers don't go around pointing their guns at people for no reason.

Lol I can argue with that. Ever been to California? Should be fair for all, all the same consequences.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    So, as usual, there was more to the story, and as usual, when that point is brought up, it is ignored. Jstokes, do you know Russo?

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Conversations like this thread reminds me of our cats's all night carnage.

You wake up in the morning with various body parts scattered on the back door step.
    You're not quite sure what they were.
    Or where they go.
    And you really don't want to spend time discerning the answers.
    But you're compelled to bend over and confirm yes that's a paw... Or an ear.
    When all you should do is cover it with a sheet, and make your best Scotty impression
    Or was it Bones?

It's dead, Jim.

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    Whatever you say, Derp of the Day.

That has a nice ring to it.

Hypocrite? Not quite. But that's what y'all do, represent opinion as fact.

JR1572
    I just call them like I see them.

You want to play like a 5 year old with the childish drivel, I can't help you. You may as well just accuse me of cop bashing since you already tried to play the derp hand. That's about all you have left anyway.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I just call them like I see them.

You want to play like a 5 year old with the childish drivel, I can't help you. You may as well just accuse me of cop bashing since you already tried to play the derp hand. That's about all you have left anyway.

After all, I just call them as I see them...

I don't have to play the derp hand either. You already have.

JR1572

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    Just to name a few,

Because there are way too many people on this forum that have a chip on their shoulder where police are concerned and will never give them the benefit of the doubt nor have the ability to actually understand what law enforcement is and how it functions.

Because there are too many people on here who think that high scores on Call Of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, or Medal of Honor makes them experts on everything there is to know about every subject there is and will ignorantly get into pissing matches with real experts.

Because there are too many people on here that are closet sovereign citizens or think they are.

Just so you can see it again.

When I was reading this I said to myself that sounds like someone here. When you tagged BP's post and commented, it was just too obvious to pass up.

If you feel that you are the self appointed derp spotter, then I will point out when the derpers derp themselves.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Just so you can see it again.

When I was reading this I said to myself that sounds like someone here. When you tagged BP's post and commented, it was just too obvious to pass up.

If you feel that you are the self appointed derp spotter, then I will point out when the derpers derp themselves.

So you're saying that I don't know what I'm talking about?

That's interesting because the subjects that I'm well versed in aren't really subjects that would be appropriate to be discussed on an open forum. I do engage in firearms discussions when I possess knowledge that would benefit the conversation.

Other than that, people call me a troll. I call it having a different opinion that isn't influenced by non-creditable new sources.

JR1572

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    The name calling was the childish part. It's beneath him and was not necessary, but then again, it seems to be par here.

So starting an argument in a totally unrelated thread is all good, but god forbid you get called a derp. You don't see anything backwards about that?

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    I think you have him a case of the red ass in the dope thread a few days ago and this is the end result.
    I have been lurking here for years. I mainly just watch the antics and drop the occasional post. I pretty much know how most of you are, how you post, and who you are going to side with. I don't usually get involved in things I know little about, but in that subject I am we'll versed.

It's funny to me how when we are talking about the "cop threads", the officers complain about those who argue with them and refuse to acknowledge that they, the officers, are the "real experts". For some odd reason, that respect for the expert did not seem to be reciprocated in the heroin thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom