Scrap Gold & Platinum for 7.62x39 ammo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Dear baby jesus, please tell me you didn't just chop up some old hard drive disks and call them Platinum :doh:

*Edit* On second note, it looks like you did. I'll give you what that "platinum" is worth - $0.01. You pay shipping.

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Oak Man - Seriously, what is that "platinum".

Those disks may have been flashplated in platinum, but they are no where near being worth the money you are asking - if it's old hard drive disks. I see many semi-circular holes where the bearings would go, and the outer diameters just HAPPEN to be round. They are worth about $1-$3 each, and are a pain in the ass to strip the platinum off of.

Until he corrects me, I'm going to suggest to everyone that you STAY AWAY from this guy's "platinum".

-Dave

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola

Those disks may have been flashplated in platinum, but they are no where near being worth the money you are asking - if it's old hard drive disks. I see many semi-circular holes where the bearings would go, and the outer diameters just HAPPEN to be round. They are worth about $1-$3 each, and are a pain in the ass to strip the platinum off of.

Until he corrects me, I'm going to suggest to everyone that you STAY AWAY from this guy's "platinum".

-Dave

sounds like you've done this before..

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough on the metals to swing this deal. But someone made a great point, you're going to want to test the purity of the gold before you made an offer. That's something I'm not capable of doing. Good luck to everyone involved.

Oak_Man

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Re:

-Dave

Mr. Quickdraw22,

I'm going to have to call you out on this.

You (ass)ume that the platinum in the picture on the first

page is from harddrives?

I'll give you every ounce of scrap Platinum and Gold i have if you show me where i've asked for money for scrap gold or platinum on this entire thread?

So why lie stating that i've done so?

And i'm not here to prove anything to you if you're not seriously interested,

Because you have no right to deter people from doing business with me,

because of your opinions,which are like assholes,we all have one right?

So from now on what ever you have to say about my "Gold or "Platinum"

back it up with some hard facts, just like in any court of law in the US your statements would amount to nothing more than hearsay.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom