Scratch and Dent safe sale - Cannon TS6030 $450 ***Delivery Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    I'm watching to see what you guys come up with. I'm offshore till the 21st but my truck is at my shop in Broussard, might be able to get my wife to swing by and pick it up for me that Saturday. Just no one tell her what it is,going to tell her its her Christmas present. Might give her more motavation to go and get it,lol.

If they have a forklift there to load it also would be great.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey guys the location of the shop is 5749 Hwy 90 E. Broussard, its located next door to Superior Energy and in front of Baker Atlas (Total Safety, Inc is the place), IF everybody agrees to it I need to know in detail everybody that is getting their safes "delivered" to the shop so I can let my shop foreman know how many he is getting and a number to contact each person. He will be there ALL day Saturday since we have schedulle a Safety Day from 8 to 4, I am hoping to be back by 2Am Sunday Morning so if you cant pick up on Saturday I can get you hooked up on Sunday as well, I am also certified to run the forklift. Please also understand that I had to make "special" arrangements with my regional manager to get it aprooved to get all of this delivered there and the only reasson they agreed was because I HAD to come offshore and they didnt have a choice on it, please get in get loaded and get out and dont walk around premises etc etc etc, I apologize if it comes like an a..hole and believe me it is not my intention, also keep in mind it is a NO weapon area so please make sure its concealed, we have security cameras ALL over , watch your speed PLZ, I would hate to get written up for something I didnt do.

I hope we manage to get all of this taken care of easily with the help of the forklift, My cellphone number is 337.288.5314 please leave a message and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks to all for your understanding and specially to the guys at Richies Pawn since they have beem more than helpfull with all of this.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We are going to be sitting down in a little bit and mapping everything out to give you guys an idea of what time (morning or afternoon) we will be coming by to drop off your safes. We are still looking at Lafayette and Baton Rouge on Sat and New Orleans area and Northshore Sun.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Here is what it is looking like for the weekend. Keep in mind that all times are tentative but we want to give everyone a general idea of when we should be dropping them off.

Sat:
    7:00 AM - Leaving Picayune
    9:00 AM – Centerville MS
    10:30 AM – Broussard
    2:00 PM – Prairieville
    3:00 PM – Gramercy

Sun:
    8:00 AM – Slidell
    9:30 AM – Covington

(From there we don’t have estimated times due to the amount of safes in each area but this is the order)

Marrero
    Metairie
    Kenner
    Destrehan
    Picayune

We have everyone’s phone number and will call the next person in line when we are leaving the previous delivery.

diat150

Jun 27, 2008
    opelousas
    I called the guy after lunch and he said that they had not been delivered. I called back around 3 and he still didnt answer. I wont be able to pick up till monday since Ill be out of town tomorrow.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    broussard safes were delivered at 2ish. sorry for the lack of phone communication, hard to drive and look up stuff, etc. called who we could and had quick access to numbers. it was a long day today, 7am-8pm. just got home. will update tomorrow.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Guys it's 1am on sunday and I'm just getting to the dock, Randall left me a voice mail saying the safes are in and at the shop, I will make it home around 5 am, please give me a few hrs of sleep but I promise to be available this evening in case somebody wants to try to pick up today, my number again is 337 288 5314.

Pablo

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    Guys it's 1am on sunday and I'm just getting to the dock, Randall left me a voice mail saying the safes are in and at the shop, I will make it home around 5 am, please give me a few hrs of sleep but I promise to be available this evening in case somebody wants to try to pick up today, my number again is 337 288 5314.

Pablo

Better be glad you got out of there when you did,its pretty rough out here now.
    As far as a time to get them,whatever is good for you. It can be today or tomorrow,my wife only has one job and that is to please me,lol.

Don't Panic
    Silver Member
    Apr 9, 2010
    Olla, La

Pablo

Dude, better be glad you didn't get off here around daylight....it is freakin' rougher than a cob now. Had to stop drilling & pull out of the hole cause we couldn't get to anymore mt boxes on the workboats.

Thanks for the job on the set-up!!......hopefully we won't have to use em'.

Top Bottom