Second Amendment Postcards to mail to Louisiana Delegation Now Available.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    These Second Amendment postcards are starting to have some effect. This past weekend I distributed 1,000 of these at the Slidell Gun Show. The PDFs are attached. Hopefully, the House and Senate will get the message.

Already, after the first batch hit Washington, one Louisiana US Senator's office did call me back to further clarify the Senator's position on gun control. Interesting it was, enlightening it was not.

Each sheet has 4 postcards: One each to our senators, one for your representative, and finally one for Speaker Boehner. Just print using your inkjet printer, put the page back and then print the address page.

All you have to do is sign each postcard, put your address on them (it is how they know you are a constituent), affix proper postage and mail. Do the smart thing and get all your friends to do the same.

Why send these in when you can e-mail instead? Legislators can never be quite sure a constituent drafted an e-mail or some program has done so. When they get a stack of these postcards, it shows and organization is at work, they have the ear of a number of voters, and the voters are closely watching the issue. Considering many of them are up for reelection they are paying particular attention.

Even if your legislators are properly on board sending them one of these allows them to stiffen their spines. So there are good reasons to do this.

Don't limit yourself either. Go ahead send e-mails and calls too. That only magnifies the effect.

I do have the Word document format if you want to draft your own. You may need to change the fonts in the Word documents if you do not have the ones I used.

Attachments

• SecondAmendmentPostcards Address 26JAN2013.pdf
      95.5 KB · Views: 25
    • SecondAmendmentPostcards Address 26JAN2013.doc
      26.5 KB · Views: 7
    • SecondAmendmentPostcards 26JAN2013.pdf
      168.9 KB · Views: 11
    • SecondAmendmentPostcards 26JAN2013.doc
      34.5 KB · Views: 17
    Last edited:

Nate

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    Keep them coming. Senator Vitter's office said they are starting to notice them too!

I have some for Mississippians too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom