SOLD: Sell/Trade Permobil M300 Corpus 3G Power Chair

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    I am trying to sell this chair for my mother. It belonged to my father who had ALS. It was only used a few times to get to the doctors office. He was in his 70's and had to be hoisted into and out of the chair, which was very painful for him, so he never used it. I would guess it has less than 4 hours of use. It is like brand new.

IT WILL NEED NEW A NEW BATTERY. It was left unused for so long that the battery no longer holds a charge. They are a little under $200.

It is the M300 Corpus 3G model with power recline, lift, tilt & leg raise. It has the mini joystick and chin controls with it. It also has the attendant joystick/computer control on the back of the chair so somebody can drive the chair from behind.

If you have additional questions please ask. I will do my best to figure them out. All I know for sure is that the chair has just about every option you can get.

Asking $2200. Cost over $10,000 new.FullSizeRender1.jpgFullSizeRender2.jpgFullSizeRender3.jpgFullSizeRender4.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom