Semi-serious Southpaw joining up. (but you'll know when I'm being serious) };)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw76

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Safety man at work told me about this place. Figured I'd drop in to see what was going on online in the bayou state. I'm a highly opinionated Southpaw who also happens to be a crane operator by trade. I do my best to earn an honest living for my family and stand up for what's right when the time is right. <--- I've learned to pick and choose my battles a little better over the years and also which mountains to stand on. I don't mind being thrown off my high horse so long as I learn something worthwhile from it. I'm a fan of the 1911, 10mm and the .45ACP. I also like Glocks and Waffle House. I spend A LOT (that's two seperate words by the way) of time at work, so I make my best efforts to enjoy my free time. I'm not really a "prepper" per say, but I was a Boy Scout. I'm prepared. I probably won't ever give too many specific details about myself, my family or my firearm collection. I got that from my dad, a Viet Nam veteran. I've also learned via life experiences not to "brag, boast or post" too much. I look forward to seeing y'all around.

Southpaw76

Top Bottom