Seriously, who wants to go fishing?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I've got some kind of rain sensing zen.

I have been fishing every day this week, in between bouts of rain, and more than once I have felt a break coming, headed out toward the lakes in the rain with the wipers on, got there right as it was clearing up, fished for 2 or 3 hours, and made it back to the dock just in time for it to start raining again.

Haven't been catching much, but hey, it's better than a swift kick in the butt.

larm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    i dont mind fishing alone, but i do perfer a friend tagging along for the help with docking and expenses. going cat fish in the morning, just hope i dont get shot by a duck hunter.

well its 4 sunday morning and my "friend" cancelled, 3rd time this happens with him. i got a seat open now too!

Last edited:

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Hey Alt, I went out and bought another pole and reel for guests to use. It is a better rig than you were using the other day.

I brought the boat with me out and about today, but never got it wet, go figure. By the time I was ready to launch (now) it looks like it if fixing to start raining here in the next hour.

I am working all day tomorrow and the next day, but will surely go out again this weekend. Let me know.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    haha, just saw this. Wish I had seen it earlier :P I am an hour away, have fishin pole, some tackle, and my liscense.

No boat.

Should have one this weekend or next actually though

Top Bottom