Shame shame shame!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Sadly history repeats itself. The reason you order a SHOT at a bar is because many cowboys didn't have money. Ammo was a form of currency. They would trade a bullet for an ounce of whiskey. Oh wait! Dumb bel shut the bars down. Well mabe we can trade our ammo for something else. While im on the subject. My wife cant see her doctor in person because its too dangerous but today my employer sent me to the hospital for a random drug test! WTF? Is covid this bad or are we just part of a huge social experiment? She cant get a breast exam but I can go to north oaks hospital and pee in a cup because its company policy. I call ******** on this whole damn thing. It has nothing to do with public safety. Just my 2 cents. PS I passed my test and didn't even study.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Thanks for the heads up man, nice to see you shouting out some deals on here. This must be the one message board on the internet that doesn't have people sharing in stock items on a deal thread but seems full of soccer moms who like making threads and multiple posts complaining about the private ads.
    I’ve listed a handful of heads up but I’ve since stopped doing so because for whatever reason people think I’m either over exaggerating or waking up several hours before a store opens and waiting outside.

Ive been buying ammo from academy and wal mart on a weekly bases 2-3 times a week. I simply stop at Academy on my way to work on Mornings they get trucks and stop again on my way home as well as sometimes stop at wal mart to get shoutgun and rifle ammo.

This week alone I’ve bought 300rd of 9mm 115gr fmj, 150rd of .45acp 230gr fmj, 45 rounds of 12 gauge Federal Power Shok 00 buckshot 3” and 45 rounds of the same in 2 3/4, 15 rounds of Remington sluggers 1 oz slugs 2 3/4 1560fps. It’s only Tuesday and this is already what I’ve gathered. I did buy 100 rds of 9mm fmj 115gr for more than I would have liked to spend but I was 100rd short of a number I wanted to be at before this weekend so I decided to hit that goal now and pay a little extra.

On average I’m paying.22-.26 per round for 9mm
    .30-.40 per round for .45 acp
    .80 a round for premium 00 buckshot

Im only buying 9mm, .45 and 00 buck or slugs right now because I’m still shooting g the three often. As crazy as it may sound I shoot every weekend and have more ammo on hand now than I started the year with and I definitely had a fat stash to start. Only thing I’m doing different is stopping at the stores more now to buy it.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Sadly history repeats itself. The reason you order a SHOT at a bar is because many cowboys didn't have money. Ammo was a form of currency. They would trade a bullet for an ounce of whiskey. Oh wait! Dumb bel shut the bars down. Well mabe we can trade our ammo for something else. While im on the subject. My wife cant see her doctor in person because its too dangerous but today my employer sent me to the hospital for a random drug test! WTF? Is covid this bad or are we just part of a huge social experiment? She cant get a breast exam but I can go to north oaks hospital and pee in a cup because its company policy. I call ******** on this whole damn thing. It has nothing to do with public safety. Just my 2 cents. PS I passed my test and didn't even study.

I've been going to the Orthopedist two weeks in a row and other than everybody being masked up you would never know there was a " pandemic " . The place is full .

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

I have two year old twin boys. One was diagnosed with covid. He was wheezing for one day and after that he had no symptoms whatsoever. Obviously my other son was close to him this whole time as well as myself and my wife who had to quarantine and work from home. We were all in the same house with him I’m for two weeks and all had direct contact with him. The first couple of nights We let him sleep in the bed with us to make sure he was fine. I still question if he actually had covid, if covid is even real, or if he was just misdiagnosed. If the disease is so deadly and contagious then surely we would have all caught it. I couldn’t even tell that baby was sick other than the one day he was wheezing. Him and his brother were their usual selves full of energy and asking daddy every other minute to go outside and play football, baseball or basketball.

It’s hard to think a country like America would do something like this solely to control the masses but the more I think about it something is just not right. It’s probably just one more way for the government to have control of us and be able to tell us what we can and cannot do. What killed me is I was able to go shopping at Walmart or any other major retailer the whole time even during phase 1 yet all of these small businesses were forced to close doors and temporarily shut their business down. Wal mart specifically racked up several infractions from not properly following covid protocol yet when small businesses were finally allowed to operate again at half capacity any minor thing they did would get them fined and shut back down. Not to mention all of the false data that has been pushed on us and how *covid deaths*’were tallied. Die of terminal cancer but you happen to test positive for covid 4 months before that and that’s considered a covid death. What’s even more frustrating is when the correct data comes out or MDs on a board publishing studies on how useless mask are it immediately gets censored on social media and the media fails to report anything that’s not in line with how *deadly or contagious* covid is.

idk how y’all feel but I’m for damn sure not getting the vaccine. God only knows what the short and long term side effects will be from that or what it’s intended purpose really is in the first place. I learned my lesson already with getting the Anthrax vaccine in the military. Luckily I was one of the lucky ones who didn’t get adverse side effects or long term side effects from it. Every since then I’ll always opt to pass on vaccines and take my chances. Same goes for the fluke shot or flu shot as it’s called. Last time I got it was about 5 years ago. I got the flu a week later and haven’t had the flu since. Don’t even get me started on the number of deaths from covid compared to deaths from the common cold or the flu lol. I could vent my frustration for days yet somehow most people will continue to stay in the herd and be lead right to the slaughter house. Voice an opinion that goes against anything big media puts out and your a
    crazy person.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    While yall are on this mask thingy,Unlike me,

Some of yall are so but-ugly you should have been wearing a mask since yall popped out on day 1

Some of yall's momma's would bring you down to the cookie factory and inside they would slap yall's faces in the dough to make...

Monster cookies...:rofl:

Forgive me Lord....

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Sombody had a hot toddy before bed lol

Some of yall are so but-ugly you should have been wearing a mask since yall popped out on day 1

Some of yall's momma's would bring you down to the cookie factory and inside they would slap yall's faces in the dough to make...

Forgive me Lord....

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.

Forgive me Lord....

You are forgiven

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    idk how y’all feel but I’m for damn sure not getting the vaccine. God only knows what the short and long term side effects will be from that or what it’s intended purpose really is in the first place. I learned my lesson already with getting the Anthrax vaccine in the military. Luckily I was one of the lucky ones who didn’t get adverse side effects or long term side effects from it. Every since then I’ll always opt to pass on vaccines and take my chances. Same goes for the fluke shot or flu shot as it’s called. Last time I got it was about 5 years ago. I got the flu a week later and haven’t had the flu since. Don’t even get me started on the number of deaths from covid compared to deaths from the common cold or the flu lol. I could vent my frustration for days yet somehow most people will continue to stay in the herd and be lead right to the slaughter house. Voice an opinion that goes against anything big media puts out and your a
    crazy person.

Ochsner just started giving out the vaccine, and they're already texting employees that are pretty far removed from being first responders and front line, if they want to sign up. Appointments are available today for vaccinations there, meaning a whole lot of first responders must be declining the vaccine if they're already down to regular employees. But, for being a guinea pig, you get a shiny CV-19 vaccinated sticker for your employee badge.

Top Bottom