Sherburne on Sunday ***10-14-2007***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    2nd...I'll go, but I will have to leave early at like 4pm. I have work the following morning (get picked up at 3am.) If we move it to Saturday, I'll be there all day with everyone...

Motion to move it to Saturday! Can I get a 2nd?

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I think saturday is good.

tuna, 3am? thats rough! looks like we'll be on opposite rotations. I go back to my shift next Wed.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Sunday is better, not as packed, the past 3 weekends zach, topgunz, and I have gone we have had the whole pistol range to ourselves.
    +
    LSU game @ 230 on Sat.
    +
    I have to work on Saturday till 2.

SUNDAY:curse:

Last edited:

IonicDOG

Hacker
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Houma, LA
    Sunday is better, not as packed, the past 3 weekends zach, topgunz, and I have gone we have had the whole pistol range to ourselves.
    +
    LSU game @ 230 on Sat.
    +
    I have to work on Saturday till 2.

SUNDAY:curse:

QFT I would rather be there on sunday and have the whole range to ourself then have to worry about the other shooters

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Either day is really alright with me, I was just hoping to get more range time. I may try and show up butt ass early if anyone else wants to. I'm talking like 9am early, that way I can shoot until 4pm and get lots of trigger time. Gots to be home early to clean my duty gun and get some rest.

Zack3g

Full Auto is fun!
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2007
    Lafayette
    the mac will probably not be attending, however the M16 will be there.

The mac needs to have some work done on it, like straightening the bent receiver:rofl: Gonna replace the FCG too, but it'll take a while to get the parts in.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    got a case of umc for 79 @ heberts.. 500 rds, was just closer than going to academy... we need to hook up with your future MIL and start supporting the family...

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    For the future, after this week I'm going back on shift, so every other weekend I'll be working. Next weekend is off, then 2 weeks after that, etc.

3wbdriver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2007
    Leesville
    Hi folks. Brand new to the board and I noticed this thread first thing. We had a group meet down at Sherburne in August. That's a nice range. My only wish would be that you could shoot a little further than 100 yds. I have to do an overnighter on Sunday, so I can't make it for this shoot, but I will keep an eye out for your next weekend get together. We have a public access range up here at Ft Polk. 100 yd pistol, 450 measured yd rifle, skeet, trap, and an archery range. $4 for the day to shoot. I try to get out there a couple times a month. If any of you might be interested in making a trip over here, let me know.

:)

Top Bottom