Sherburne q

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Do you have to have a hunting licence to shoot out there? I've never been and always forget the answer. Thanks guys!

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    hunting license, fishing license, etc. Anything of that nature.

Alright well it's not for me. My friend is going up there this weekend with a group of guys and some of them don't have that. Is there a fee they can pay or what?

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    They can go pick up a day fishing license from Walmart or a sporting Goods store and they will be good to go. I think they're like $2 each. Don't forget to fill out the parking permit at the entrance.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Wild Louisiana stamp is $2 for one day, $9.50 for the year, and is acceptable. Don't see anything about a one day fishing license, however. Wild Louisiana stamp is available at Academy and probably anywhere that sells licenses.

CATS

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Just be sure to get one of the above. If they are from out of state they can get the Wild LA stamp. BE SURE to sign in and out, no fee, but a big fine if you do not sign in. The Rangers have checked a few times in my experience. Rifle range, Pistol range, archery tower, clay pigeon range that has some machines that may work. Bring a big staple gun, a hammer and some eight penny nails to fix the wooden target boards. If it is busy you may be able to fix a broken backer and get to makin' smoke. Old political yard signs also work well as backers. Do not forget the duct tape. You will want plugs and muffs on the rifle range, the stupid baffle is stupid and LOUD.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom