Shooting at Jefferson Gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It’s terribly grotesque- but the act was far worse. I said it to get us thinking about the hypocrisy of the events versus the news reporting in the events - the excuses made and passes given when the other side does something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then make a logical statement instead of spouting off some racist drivel that paints gun owners in a negative image.

You want people to support the second amendment, you don’t do it by saying things like you did.

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    PRAYERS For A Man that was well-mannered,friendly,Dedicated Family man & and could put up with Me when I went to the shop.
    In Rememberence loved and liked by many. Also prayers for the other 2 deceased and their family.

Hopefully for All, the SHIITE/NONSENSE/Bizzaro World/ That has been going on Elsewhere since 2008 at least Will Not Happen Here !

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    PRAYERS For A Man that was well-mannered,friendly,Dedicated Family man & and could put up with Me when I went to the shop.
    In Rememberence loved and liked by many. Also prayers for the other 2 deceased and their family.

Hopefully for All, the SHIITE/NONSENSE/Bizzaro World/ That has been going on Elsewhere since 2008 at least Will Not Happen Here !

I don’t think we will get riots.... but you never know. Hopefully the video will be damning enough that there’s no way they can use that kinda rhetoric to accuse the innocent.

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    The way Incidents have gone in a quick-count out of my head are approximately 8 cities that are always in the spotlight where incidents are Repeated over an over -who are running these places? allowing destruction of Life and property etc. to go on Anyway despite Evidence, Witnesses,Affidavits,cameras,so-called crime cameras.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Well, this hits home. The lady who was shot and killed worked at the Naval Air Station in Belle Chasse and a few years ago we were on the same bowling league. Very nice lady. Damn.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    So he takes a warning shot and the he goes back in and you can see he is getting shot at. What is the 2nd part? He is shooting into a room and walks out. Is that the range? I've only been in the store area and never the range. So Im just wanting to figure out his path. Did he go back in the store front while getting shot and then run into the range?

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Thanks for the video links. BS is a good source to look for the info. Very sickening to hear the actual facts of the shooting of an unarmed grandma and an employee in the back.

If anyone hears of a GoFundMe for the grandma, please post it. My wife asked about one. I was able to use the info from here to get to Noah's fund.

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    So he takes a warning shot and the he goes back in and you can see he is getting shot at. What is the 2nd part? He is shooting into a room and walks out. Is that the range? I've only been in the store area and never the range. So Im just wanting to figure out his path. Did he go back in the store front while getting shot and then run into the range?

See the full presser. He fired outside and then turned his gun and killed the woman and shot at others who shot back at him. Then he eventually came back in looking for more people to shoot and that is when he shot Noah who was ducked and facing away. The coward shot and killed an unarmed woman and then shot a man in the back killing him before being killed himself.

All of this while his own brother and his two kids were in the store scared like many others.

If this would have been a soft target he would have done way more damage. Two innocent lives are bad enough. Who knows why he did it but the facts are the facts and the facts show that he did do it and he was the aggressor. Glad the employees was able to end it when they did before more innocent lives were lost.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    See the full presser. He fired outside and then turned his gun and killed the woman and shot at others who shot back at him. Then he eventually came back in looking for more people to shoot and that is when he shot Noah who was ducked and facing away. The coward shot and killed an unarmed woman and then shot a man in the back killing him before being killed himself.

All of this while his own brother and his two kids were in the store scared like many others.

If this would have been a soft target he would have done way more damage. Two innocent lives are bad enough. Who knows why he did it but the facts are the facts and the facts show that he did do it and he was the aggressor. Glad the employees was able to end it when they did before more innocent lives were lost.

Yeah I seen the press after I made my post.

It's just mind boggling. The brother doesn't even know why he did that or what went wrong. Nothing was said about drug use or even having drugs on him. He doesn't have a rap sheet from what Lopinto said. He made a warning shot and then just went all crazy. It does look like he was saying something at the door right before he made the warning shot. Didn't look argumentive though.

Top Bottom