Shooting at Lake Charles Shopping Center

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheUsualSuspect

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    Calcasieu Parish
    http://www.kplctv.com/story/15130838/shots-fired-at-prien-lake-plaza-shopping-center

15130838_BG4.jpg

TheUsualSuspect

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    Calcasieu Parish
    Yeah it's terrible that something like this happens all the time, but even worse when it hits close to home. I know my mom and girlfriend have both shopped there on several occasions, but never once worried for their safety while they were at this particular shopping center. Very sobering to the fact that violence can strike at any given point. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    You never know when or where the SHTF and even if you think you are prepared you probably will be caught by surprise.

Imagine had someone been armed in there trying to exit? These crazy chicks come in shooting up the place thinking they're going to scare another chick and then the Armed Citizen takes both shooters out. Sheesh....

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I looked at the KPLC report , didn't see it was female on female...now theres a twist

I was turning on Nelson when the po po came sliding around the corner code LOUD ...I thought it was a big production for a shoplifter

Top Bottom